Missing You

Markson Drabbles

Mark's P.O.V

     Everyone wanted a piece of my boyfriend Jackson. Or as they know him variety show star/entertainer. It isn't as if I'm not happy for my Jack of course I am but there's always a reason for him to leave me all alone on our shared bed. Having to constantly wake up to cold sheets isn't my idea of a perfect morning because he has another appearance to make, bringing me back to my current situation. Like every morning for a while now I woke up to cold sheets and no Jackson, I sighed as I got up, it's no use to sit down and pout while waiting for him like a puppy. I walked into our dorm's kitchen and found my members already seated there, upon my appearance the kitchen got silent as if they were waiting for me. Jaebum spoke up as to him actually being the only one to seem to come out whatever shock it is. "Mark hyung, Jackson is going to away for a few days he has shows lined up for him in Hong Kong". I laughed bitterly "Mhm what's new?". "Hyung don't be like that you know Jackson loves you and he doesn't mean for this to happen". Rage boiled in the pit of my heart. "Be like what Jinyoung?! Huh tell me unless you know what is it like to wake up without your lover by your side don't start talking. None of you should actually because your lovers are literally sitting next to you right now. You don't know what it's like for the person you love so much chooses being at work than being with you, you don't know what is it like when your boyfriend is out there meeting new people. New girls, new boys, people that are much more attractive than you could ever be and probably more to his style or ideal type. Do you know what that's like? No you don't so until then please don't start talking as if you do". And of course by the end of my rant I was crying, something I don't like doing at all, not wanting to be seen like this I walked out and soon found my way to ou- or should I say my room and proceeded to cry my eyes out on Jackson's pillow. Life couldn't be any worse now could it?

2 weeks later 

    Since my little episode the other day my members have been pampering me and I'm not totally hating it.......nope not one bit at all. I get cuddles whenever I need one and someone to talk to instead of the gigantic stuffed bear Jack bought for me on our two year anniversary. Life seemed to look up, today Jackson was supposed to come back from Hong Kong and despite what I told myself and everyone around I was excited. "Markie hyung whatcha thinking bout?" I sighed happily as I looked at Bambam that was to my right "Nothing much ust about Jackson that's all". Bambam turned serious after the mention of jagi's name,sigh, "Hyung are you sure you want to be together with him still? I mean his hurting you". "I guess this is what you call love or in my case foolish love ". As he opened his mouth to talk the front door opened and slammed shut followed by Jackson's voice. Bambam looked at me once more before leaving to the living room which I should too I guess. Walking to the living my fears seemed to grow more and more with every step taken but at last my feet turned the corner and got me the living room in one piece unfortunately. My breath hitched as Jackson came to view, he looked the same but not seeing him for so long made me so emotional I guess. Not knowing to really do with myself I stood in the doorway just looking at him talking to his brothers. Before comprehending what was happening I was pulled onto Youngjae's lap which I was grateful for cause now I have a neck to hide into. Youngjae looked down at me and smiled "we won't let him hurt you anymore hyung so you can come to us anytime". Honestly what was I going to do without them shaking my head I replied " don't be silly Youngjae you have two boyfriends that need you like everyday. And I don't think Bambam and Yugyeom would like it if I took their Jae away from them but thanks though". He laughed softly and nodded before looking to the scene unfolding infront of us, I simply buried my face into the crook of his neck sighing softly. After a few moments everyone got quiet and that made me feel queasy cause it's not everyday Got7 gets silent like this, I heard someone clear their throat which I could identify as Jackson. I looked at him "Mark can you tell me why you're on his lap?". Frozen in a state of panic I looked to the members for help " Jackson look you shouldn't be like this to him when was the last time you spent time him huh? You have some nerves don't you, you left him broken and now you feel as if he owes you an explaination why we're trying to make him happy?". "Is this true princess?". I shyly nodded looking anywhere but his face. I squeeked when I was lifted up into his arms quickly wrapping my arms and legs around him as he placed me onto his laps instead. "Princess why didn't you tell me you felt this way? If I knew I would've never taken those offers. You are more important to me than a few extra bucks and I'm sorry for leaving you but I was saving up for our third year anniversary". I looked down in shame only for him to lift my face up to look at him, I blushed as I looked at him. " Welcome home Jagi, I missed you". With that we shared a sweet kiss and of course not without Bambam's signature we followed by Yugyeom telling him they do worse and of course followed by Jaebum's outraged yell by his "kids" confession. " I love you and I'm sorry princess".