Maid

Markson Drabbles

Mark has never hated his band mates more in his life than now of course.There he was standing behind the bathroom door flustered as hell,because he doesn't know how but the members had convinced him to wear a soft baby blue maid outfit.The reason behind this presented itself itself a few days back,when the members noticed that Jackson has developed an attitude to everyone.And is constantly yelling at the maknae line whenever one of them dared to ask him what was wrong.Of course Mark noticed and was going to do something about it but not this way.Behind the door jj project were making bets against one another to see if Jackson really would be contained by Mark when he comes home. JJ project voted yes and so did Bamie, however Youngjae and Yugyeom didn't agree.The boys stood there patiently waiting for Mark to walk out in his maid outfit and tall black heels.Of course after standing there for ten good minutes they became inpatient and soon enough Bamie was banging on the door yelling for his hyung to get out."Come on Mark hyung it can't be that bad and if you do this it's going to calm down Jackson and make life in the dorms so much more comfortable for us and you.

Mark took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom,when he did he could hear the members breath hitch and he smirked completely forgetting about his embarrassment.Being the diva he is, he flipped his long wig back and sashayed past them into the living room.Once he arrived he started cleaning after his dirty- members.Constantly having to bend over and pick up a piece of article,after while he became shy underneath the gazes of s that were monitoring his actions so he flattened the dress against his legs whenever he bent over.Just about when Mark was moving to his room to change out of that stupid outfit,Jackson walked through the front door in a bad mood as usual.He stormed into the living room about to yell at the members who ate his food the night before “you lit-.......”.He stopped halfway through his sentence when his pupils landed on his now blushing boyfriend. Mark tried to make a break for it before this became unbearable embarrassing for him..A voice behind him however stopped him “Markie please stay with me”.I looked at Jackson and I knew that all he ended was attention from me.I walked towards him and asked him the very question I knew the answer to “Princess what do you want me to do for you?I’m at your mercy’.I guess every else took into a dirty way but Jackson’s face became so innocent and he whispered low enough for Mark to hear him as well as the others “I want your attention Mark please just your full attention on me and only me”.And that’s what exactly what Mark did for the rest of the day and week.So you say the stupid maid outfit did help in a way.