CHAPTER 2

Just notice me already, Senpai!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]"What do you mean you can't be my lover?" Baekhyun screeches over the phone. Kyungsoo sniggers. "Shut up, Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun yells to his best friend, pushing him off the couch. Kyungsoo lands with an 'oof' but was too tired to get up. "What? So? I don't care if you're dating Sehun! This is pretend dating! Oh! Okay, fine. Have it your way. I don't need you. There are tons of guys who'd like to be mine. Goodbye, Luhan," Baekhyun huffs. Kyungsoo laughs, slowly getting up. 

 

"So what now, Baek?" Clearly, Kyungsoo was enjoying his misery.  

 

"I don't know, find someone else?"  

 

"Who in their right mind would date you?" Kyungsoo snorts. Baekhyun weakly hits the younger, silently sulking.  

 

"I'll come up with something," Baekhyun declares half-heartedly.  

 

"Well, you better do it quick, 'cus Chanyeol's coming home in 15 minutes." Baekyun's eyes widened. Oh .  

 

"That's it," Baekhyun stands up suddenly. "I'm desperate. I'll just... call him." 

 

"Him? Who's him-- oh..." Realization dawns Kyungsoo. "But didn't you say you'd never talk to him again? After he rejected you and all--" 

 

"He didn't reject me," Baekhyun cuts Kyungsoo off in denial. "I rejected him." Kyungsoo mumbles a skeptical 'sure' in response, but either Baekhyun didn't hear or n't hear or he chose to ignore it, because he continued on. "Besides. I have no choice. I'm running out of time here, Kyungie." Baekhyun takes a deep breath. "He'll come, I know it. For sure." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baek! I heard your house is on fire! Are you okay?! Kyungsoo's letting you stay with him, right?!" A pounding on the door startles them. Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo and mouths, 'I told you he'd come.' Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. "Baek? Open up!" 

 

Kyungsoo lazily stands up and saunters through the door. "Don't worry, hyung," he drawls out boredly, "Your precious princess is safe and sound with me." Unlocking the door, he lets the man in. He was the same height as Kyungsoo, with a stocky build and babyface, now currently filled with a mix of worry and relief.  

 

"Xiuminnie Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter