CHAPTER 1

Just notice me already, Senpai!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]"Hey, Chanyeol," Baekhyun waves shyly, stepping inside Kyungsoo's house. "Do you happen to know where Kyungsoo is?" Chanyeol looks up from the TV.  

 

"I think he went to his boyfriend's house, why?" As Chanyeol gestures for Baekhyun to sit with him on the couch (Baekhyun swoons. Hot and gentlemanly, the perfect package), Baekhyun dramatically sighs. 

 

"But he promised me he was going to watch Pitch Perfect with me!" No he didn't. In fact, the last time Baekhyun tried to get Kyungsoo to watch it with him, Kyungsoo had him in a headlock and wouldn't let go until Baekhyun swears he wouldn't ever do it again. But hey, Chanyeol didn't need to know that. Baekhyun weeps fake tears. "I was so excited to watch it, too! Kyungsoo has been spending so much time with Jongin, and he promised... It's his favorite movie, too... I've been so lonely..." He tries for sniffles and dabs his (nonexistent) tears for a more pitiful effect. 

 

"Really?" Chanyeol frowns. The smaller inwardly smirks, thinking that he's got Chanyeol. 'Well,' he thinks smugly, 'I'm not captain of the drama club for nothing.' "But I thought Kyungsoo hated Chick Flicks?" Baekhyun's eyes widened. 'Oh, . Oh , oh , oh . What do I do now? Should I run for it? Maybe I should hit him on the head and hope he doesn't remember.' 

 

"Umm.." Baekhyun opens his mouth, trying to come up with an excuse. "I don't know what your talking about. He loves it. In fact, he... can't live without it! He's just trying to keep up his image, you know?" Yes. Bingo. Baekhyun, you are such a genius. "But," he adds hastily. "Only I'm supposed to know that. So don't tell him I told you, okay?" 

 

"Sure." Chanyeol grins. "Hey! I just had a great idea! Since you can't watch it with Kyungsoo, I'll watch it with you instead! I'm no him, but it's better than nothing right?"  

 

"Of course! In fact, you're better than that anyways!" Baekhyun nods his head eagerly.  

 

"Great! Let's watch then, shall we?" 

 

The rest of the night was full of creepy longing stares from Baekhyun and oblivious happiness from Chanyeol. Not going to lie, Baekhyun was hoping that at the end of this Chanyeol would be his husband and the father of three, but hey. The relationship is moving. Not fast, but moving. By the end of winter break, though, Chanyeol will be his, Baekhyun swears it.  

 

 

 

 

"The relationship is not moving!" Okay, maybe he spoke too soon. "By the end of winter break, I'll still be a lonely hot mess!" 

 

"Good." Kyungsoo answers sleepily. He yawns. "That way I won't have to deal with two of you at once." 

 

"Kyungie you ungrateful bastard! And to think I even let you stay over tonight!" Baekhyun whines as he hits Kyungsoo with a pillow. 

 

"Baek, I--" 

 

"Done! You are dead to me! Don't bother anymore. This relationship is over." 

 

"Baek are you seriously--" 

 

"I'm sorry! It's not me, it's you. I deserve better than thi--" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter