CHAPTER 3

Just notice me already, Senpai!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]"So..." Chanyeol stammers, trying to break the awkward silence, "When was the first time you two met?" 

 

"--In high school," Xiumin started. 

 

"--4 years ago on a cold and rainy night. He saved me from a gang in a dark alleyway by himself, singlehandedly," Baekhyun said at the same time. Chanyeol looks at them skeptically. "Umm...," Baekhyun says nervously, "We met 4 years ago, but weren't properly introduced until high school." 

 

"Oh. So how long have you been dating?" Xiumin looks unsurely at Baekhyun.  

 

"A year," Xiumin answered. Wrapping an arm around Baekhyun, he forces a smile. "Best year of my life." Trying to appear natural, Baekhyun leans against Xiumin's chest and giggles.  

 

"That's great," Chanyeol manages to get out. "I wish you a happy relationship." He starts for his room. "If you guys need anything, feel free to ask me." Once he could no longer hear them, Xiumin punches Baekhyun on the shoulder.  

 

"4 years ago on a cold and rainy night?" He hisses. "I thought we agreed to keep it as close to the truth as possible!" 

 

"My version was better," Baekhyun argued.  

 

"How did you even come up with that?" Xiumin says exasperatedly. Baekhyun shrugs. 

 

"I saw it in a drama and thought it was cool," Baekhyun answers defensively. Xiumin just sighs. Massaging his temple, he grits out, 

 

"We'll be extremely lucky if he thinks this relationship is real now," Xiumin mutters. 

 

Unbeknownst to them, Chanyeol had never gone inside his room and heard the whole thing. 'I knew the relationship was fishy' he thought. 'Well, time to do what I do best,' Chanyeol smirks, 'mess up.' 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, my dearest, please grace me with your presence!" With a flourish wave of his hand, Chanyeol kneels down and waits patiently for his lover to arrive.  

 

"Chanyeol, my brave prince, I have arrived!" Baekhyun runs gracefully to the taller. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun's hand and rises. "Have you come to save me from the evil dragon, Do Kyungsoo?" 

 

"Yes, my dearest. I have slain the evil dragon Do Kyungsoo for you, and even slain his beloved, Kim Jongin. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you." Pulling Baekhyun closer for a kiss, he lifts Baekhyun up and swung him around, just like in the fairy tales.  

 

"Oh my sweet prince, I love you, and I will for all eternity," Baekhyun says br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter