[Special Video] SEVENTEEN - Adore You Part- Switch Ver

SVT : Behind The Scenes

Whoa whoa! lucky!
Soonyoung actually got to hold his Jihoon when the camera is rolling!
Soonyoung was more than delighted that Jihoon actually replaced S.Coups' part!
Because where and when else Soonyoung could ever held his baby and show it to the public?

여기 감히 어디라고 농이 아냐
너에 매력에 대한 사실을 고한다 Oh

Soonyoung sang his part whilst shooing those hands who dared to cover Jihoon with sands. His hand no longer holding Jihoon's head as he let him down so gently to the sand. But his part is no more than 10 second and he had to get away from the center, that goes the same to the pink hair also. So Soonyoung helped him out and simply dragged him to the side.

The scene of Jihoon walking with his knees were somehow so adorable and Soonyoung couldn't help but to continue dragging him.

Warning : Soonyoung didn't do it in purpose .
Yes, Soonyoung really really didn't do it in purpose.
But it was time to get back to formation and he instinctively let Jihoon go.

He bit his lip guiltily as he watched Jihoon getting up on his own making a mental note to himself to apologize later.

"Jihoonnieeee I'm so so so soooo sorryyyy!!!" He gragged each syllable as he crawled over to where the pink hair was .
"Sorry for what?" The male said, panting but a smile was clear on his lips.
And from there, Soonyoung concluded that Jihoon was having fun.
He smiled his own bright smile and tackled Jihoon with a big bear hug.
"W-What?" Jihoon squeaked not so manly as he was pushed bacj down to the sand.
"I'm sorry I just let you go like that earlier."
"I-I don't mind! It's nothing to get mad of." Jihoon said struggling to be let go of, but Soonyoung didn't give a .
"You're just saying that because you're having fun. But you'll kill me if you're in bad mood."
"Who wouldn't if you do that to the person who's not in the mood."
"Well true." Soonyoung laughed and snuggled Jihoon's neck, peppering small kisses here and there.
"Stop that!" Jihoon whined quietly as small moan escaped his lips when Soonyoung decided to on that one particular spot.
"Soon-"
"Argh!" The blonde winced as his head whipped to the back, glaring at the culprit who is brave enough to 'sprinkle' sand on top of them and smacked his head.

Dokyeom and Seungkwan.
Of course, who else.

"You dumber and dumbest! What if it got to Jihoon's eyes."
"Well, I don't think that's possible. Because who open their eyes when they're kissing."
"Then what if it got inside his mouth! Even Jihoon open his mouth for me when we- Jihoonie!"
Soonyoung whined when the younger kicked him away and smacked him repeatedly.

" you, Kwon Soonyoung!" He growled, hitting with no mercy before going away with a 'hmp' when he felt he was satisfied enough.
"Say that kind of thing one more and I'll never let you sleep with me ever again!"

Soonyoung pouted and rubbed his abused parts of body. "That hurts.."


Written : 2015.12.17-2015.12.18

Published : 2015.12.19

A/N

Heheheee shameless kwon soonyoung XD

To make up of yesterday's forgotten update XD

 

AND ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING SVT BOYS BE SEEK VER? ALBUM ONLY THO

IM SEELING MINE!

INA ONLY, PLEASE ><