[Special Video] Seventeen In Busan

SVT : Behind The Scenes

Seungcheol likes to think of himself as the ideal boyfriend.
Honestly speaking, he's got the looks.

"Wow, daebak."
"I really am going crazy."
"I really want to eat this," The second youngest out of the group points at the snack, the air around him screaming for anyone to buy it for him.

He's kind and generous.

Just then, he spots their oldest right behind Jihoon who's on his left side. "Hyung-" He calls.
But he doesn't seem to need to say any other words as the older had said, "Tell the camera how much you want it."
"I really want to eat it!" Seungkwan complies without hesitation.
"How much do you want to eat it!?" Seungcheol says again.
"Coups hyung I really really want to eat that."

And without mercy, the other's immediate response is, "Buy with your own money."

And he's such a gentleman for his partner.

Then he turns his attention to the person wearing loose red sweater, sporting pink hair. Jihoon.
Of course he'd never miss even the tiniest gesture Jihoon does and when Jihoon adorably points at the snack he wanted, Seungcheol caught on immediately.
He also noticed when Jihoon tried to do something for the sake of gaining what he wants, yet Seungcheol stopped him. As if telling he doesn't need to do anything.
Jihoon didn't catch that though. So he ends up just looking at the snack, like that Boo Seungkwan.

"Go buy one," Seungcheol says to the composer as he pays for the food.
Jihoon looks fairly puzzled but he takes one anyway. A smile on his face as he enters the food inside his mouth.

Also the perfect father figure for his future kids. The fact that he took care of 12 grown up babies proved this.

Seungkwan ,as well, now happy as he found out that Seungcheol actually bought him the snack.
Cue for other members to be jealous and by the end of this, S.Coups ended up buying for almost everyone.

No. It's not like they are broke or anything. But you know that feeling, that anything brought by other people's money are more delicious.

When everything finally calmed down ( means no one is whining for him to buy stuff for them anymore. Being the 'dad' for 12 kids is hard okay.) Seungcheol approaches him.

"Is it yummy?" He starts.
Jihoon blinks and look up to whoever towering over him. When he found out who is it, he nods. "Yeah and thank you by the way," He answers shortly and Coups thought it'd end just like that considering Jihoon isn't the kind of person to show affection but he was caught off guard when Jihoon offered the snack he was nibbling on to him.

A smile immediately washes over his face (call him easy and whipped) and he happily took a bite of whatever the smaller is eating.
Jihoon's calm expression quickly changes though, when he sees half of his remaining food is gone.

"Oops, Sorry." Seungcheol says, grinning.
"You look like an idiot," Jihoon mumbles, going back to eating as well as guarding it from Seungcheol.
"I don't mind," The older says. "As long as I'm your idiot."

But he can be romantic at times too added with little childisness.

Jihoon cringes.

"Are you being serious now? God that's way too cheesy." Jihoon complains, feeling his whole body curling up as Seungcheol laughs gleefully.

"Come on, finish that up. We need to get going." He says, already pulling onto one of Jihoon's hand.
The younger, surprisingly, quietly complies and follow after him. No effort of even shaking Seungcheol off.

"Jihoonie did you hit your head somewhere? You're unusually obedient today?"

And he got a kick on the shin.

 

 


Seungcheol likes to think of himself as the ideal boyfriend.
Honestly speaking, he's got the looks. He's kind and generous and he's such a gentleman for his partner.
Also the perfect father figure for his future kids. The fact that he took care of 12 grown up babies proved this. But he can be romantic at times too added with little childisness.

 

These are all self declared by Seungcheol but truthfully speaking, deep down, Jihoon agrees to everything.
Not like he's going to ever admit it out loud.
Never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

written : 2017.09.15
published : 2017.09.15

wow it has been a really long time hasn't it!
And for some reason I finally am able to write a -very subtle- jicheol and decided to update as soon as possible!
This is weird. I know, okay. It's just I suddenly got he urge to write and there we go :(
But I haven't been writing a lot and my skill worsened, that's of course. 
So please bear with this ><
Hope you guys enjoyed this!
Have a nice day.