[Special Video] SEVENTEEN - Adore You Part- Switch Ver

SVT : Behind The Scenes

Took place in Busan's Beach


 

It was the one certain part where Seokmin got hit by s.
But what if there's one particular member who's the meanest out of all?
And it's none other than their one and only producer, Lee Jihoon.
Lee Jihoon a.k.a Kwon Soonyoung's boyfriend a.k.a his favorite hyung who pulled on his hair, hard.
Seokmin could feel himself wincing at the action, but in front of camera, what can he do?

It was when the 3 minutes long video ended all 13 boys collapsed to the sand. All panting and sweaty mess, but Dokyeom didn't waste anytime to voice his complaint to said favorite hyung. "Hyung you just damaged my head." He whined.
"Whose hyung are you talking to." S.Coups asked.
"Is there anyone else who pull on my hair?"
"It must be this little devil over here." All eyes darted to the source of voice and they found Soonyoung grinning, holding the Jihoon-whose lips curved up into a smirk- securely on his arms.
"I don't pull that hard. Don't exagerrate. You make me sound like a really mean hyung."
"But I'm not even lying. You didn't hold back." Seokmin complained. "I can even feel a headache coming."
"But despite all that, he is still your favorite hyung." Seungkwan crawled to his partner in crime-as well as love-and patted his head fondly. "Oh, the irony." He said dramatically.
"Don't pat it, Seungkwan." Dokyeom whined, swatting the hand away.
The maknae snickered and pulled his hand away from his head to his shoulder instead. "Jihoon hyung's right. Don't exagerrate." He said again and sat down, leaning back to back with Seokmin.
"Seokmin-ah."
The boy turned his head to the pink hair that was crawling his way.
"Jihoon-hyung...?" He acknowledged the other's presence with a raise of brow.
"Hyung's sorry?"
Dokyeom took a moment to process what Jihoon had said before he -not only he, but as well as the rest members with the exception of Soonyoung- let out and audible gasps.
"W-Wha-" He can't seem to be talking properly as he stared at his hyung's round and now red face.
"I don't know if this is because of Soonyoung's influence but I feel like crying." S.Coups was the first one to snap out of thought as he wiped his eyes dramatically.
"What do you mean by my influence! Jihoon have that effect to everyone and not only me! Though it's still me who have him thank you very much."


"Jihoon actually just did an aegyo in front of us." Wonwoo added, eyes shining with disbelief as he clutched to Mingyu's arms. "Gyu! Jihoon is doing aegyo!!" He then said, shooking the tallest of them all who was still stunned by his hyung's doing earlier.
"Jeonghan hyung's crying." Minghao commented as he pointed to the long haired angel in Jisoo's arms, sobbing dramatically.

Jihoon couldn't help the embarrasment building when he saw s' reaction, "forget it!" He growled and ran back into his boyfriend's arms but before he could do so, Seokmin has pulled him into a big bear hug, together with Seungkwan.
"Whoa-!" Before he know it, the life was squeezed out of him. "What the he-!"
"How could I/he not forgive you when you're being this cute!" Both squealed at the same time.
"As expected, our favorite hyung!" Mingyu joined the hug, and S.Coups and the rest. Until Soonyoung was one left out from the hug.

Soonyoung watched as they all flocked into Jihoon, not liking the idea.
"Yah-yah yah!" He pushed them all away and grabbed Jihoon by his arms to save him from those monsters called Seventeen.
"He is mine." Soonyoung pouted, hugging Jihoon tight to himself.
"But he's one of us."Jisoo protested.
And because Soonyoung can't really argue, he pouted even more.
Jihoon looked up at his boyfriend and fondly petted his hair, hugging him with his other hand.
The blonde stared at the shorter for a few minute before he said to the members,
"But this is a SoonHoon fic. Not All x Jihoon fic."
Seokmin raised a brow.

"This is not a Soonhoon fic. All pairing is possible in this fic." He said.
Seungkwan nodded. "That means every single one of us have a chance being together with Jihoon hyung."
"Not that I don't love you, Jihoon-ah, but I prefer being with Jisoo." Junghan shrugged, Joshua nodded in agreement.
"I love you JiHan hyung." Soonyoung made a heart with his arms and shot them a grateful smile.
"As much as I love Mingyu, I won't refuse the idea of being together with Jihoon." Wonwoo smiled.
"Me too." Minghao added.
Both got a glare from their own respective boyfriends, Mingyu and Junhui.
"Well.. it's not like I mind.. if it's a , that's it." Mingyu smirked.
Soonyoung gasped in shock and hugged Jihoon tighter. "I think the same as well." Junhui said.
He then looked at the two maknae left and their leader.
"I don't mind as well. Truthfully I've had my eyes on Jihoon for quite the time."

And without even waiting for the maknae's reaction, Soonyoung bolted away, leaving Jihoon alone with the rest of the members. Probably sulking or worse, wailing.
Jihoon sighed in disbelief, "you guys have just to do that. It's hard calming down that big baby, you know." He complained with a slight pout.

Another cute act of the day!

It happened only for some seconds but almost all of the 11 members got a pic of that.
Jihoon groaned and covered his face to avoid the flashing camera.
"Ah whatever! I'm going for Soonyoung!" He said, already running away barefeet.

"And you guys hear me! This fic is Soonhoon fic! At least in this chapter!"
Was the last thung Jihoon said before the male disappeared to coax that big baby of his.


Written : 2015.12.17

Published : 2015.12.17

A/N

Aren't they cute ganging up on Soonyoung like this!

And Soonhoon <3