[OBS Idol 24 Hours] Seventeen Vocal Unit Leader Woozi

SVT : Behind The Scenes

"Hmm.. This is my personal studio. Here, I make all of Seventeen's songs." Jihoon mumbled, his voice tired as he spun the camera around. 

He then continued with giving the camera a look of his monitor.
"It's full of recording data." A sigh was the next thing to be heard as Jihoon ran a hand through his hair. "When will I sort all of this out?" He chuckled dreadedly.
"The time.. it's already 3 in the morning." He said, showing the digital clock from his computer. Laying his head back to the comfortable chair, he took the lion plushie sitting on top of the keyboard.
"These toys.." The producer directed the camera to the small figurines resting in front of his monitor and the 4 other plushies.
"They are mostly bought by our member, Hoshi." He explained, pulling the toy closer to him as small smile played on his lips.
"He said, that he bought this for me so that I won't feel lonely when I can't go home and when he isn't here to keep me company."
Jihoon seemed like he couldn't help the smile blossoming and he had to hide half of his face with the lion plushie. "That idiot Soonyungie bought all of these plushies while the small figurines were bought by myself, Soonyoung bought some of them as well and the rest are given to me by the other me- Oh wait a minute, I got a messages."
The pink hair directed his focus away to the phone resting on the desk. He swiped it open to read the messages. "Oh, it's from Soonyoung." He exclaimed.

"He said that he is sorry that he won't be able to accompany me today. Stupid, isn't he? Why should he apologize because of the small things." Jihoon shrugged and quickly tapped a reply before putting it away.
"So yeah, now that you know where do these things came from, I think it's enough about my workplace? I'll turn this off for a moment and we'll move to different place. Bye~!"

Jihoon turned the camera off and set it aside, stretching his body. "A two hour sleep won't hurt." He muttered to himself and laid on the space available on the table. The plush on his arm acting like a pillow and he laid not so comfortably.

He closed his eyes as to wait for himself to fall asleep only to open it back when he heard the door cracking open.
He groaned lowly at whoever it was because he always said to always knock before entering. And that rule is meant for everyone. Except this certain one person.

"Hey."
"........ what are you doing here? You said you're going back to the dorm."
"I'm going to." Soonyoung answered with a smile, "want to come as well?"
"No thanks, you know I have work to finish."
Soonyoung only smiled and nodded in understanment. "Alright then, I'm going first?"
"Mmn.. be careful." Jihoon closed his eyes back and Soonyoung chuckled.
"Don't push yourself too hard." The older one said, drapping a blanket on Jihoon's shoulder, together with a kiss on both forehead and lips.
"Goodnight, Jihoonie."
"Night yourself."

Jihoon heard the door close with a soft click and he held tight to the toy plush Soonyoung had given him. His closed eyelids started to lose focus and his mind shut down completely, breath evened out, heart beating steadily.
And once again, Jihoon spent his night alone on his studio.

Or so, he thought.
Because he totally didn't expect to see Soonyoung on his side when he wake up the following hours.


Written : 2015.12.15

Published : 2015.12.15

A/N

Hahhahaha another update <3

Jihoon's self camera and a little bit more of Soonhoon <3