[Where's My Friend's Island] The Lucky Packet (Episode 3)

SVT : Behind The Scenes

"It's okay, we got this." Hoshi said just before they started the frying pan game.
"You sure are relaxed." Woozi raised a brow, but the blonde only smiled at him.
"Why shouldn't I?"
"Hoshi's right. We've got to stay relaxed. That way we can concentrate better and not lose." Jeonghan added, sitting side by side with Jisoo.
"Beside, we've got a fairy and an angel here." Mingyu said, or more like grumbled to be exact. "It's not fair that you both actually got together. But not Wonwoo-hyung."
"You're still on that?" Woozi shook his head. "Means that you don't know your boyfriend that well." He then teased.
"I know Jihoonie will pick rock so did I, I bet Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung is the same." Hoshi shrugged with a smirk as they continued to tease Mingyu.
"Well, even Myungho and Jun got together, so do Seungkwannie and Seokmin." Jisoo shrugged.

"Well.. why don't we get started now rather than bullying my boyfriend?" Wonwoo's voice was heard and the Dageumbari team eventually joined the circle.

"Let's play fair." Hoshi declared. "I'm sure we'll win though."
"That confidence." Jihoon rolled his eyes and after all of them quieted down, the game started.

The last show down was won by their angel, none other than Yoon Jeonghan.

And this is it,  most exciting moment which was choosing their allowance.

"Let's open it." Seungcheol declared and starting from his team, he opened the envelope, revealing 20,000 won.
Then Wonwoo's team, the most unlucky out of tree who got only 10,000 won.

"30,000 won!" The Dageumbari team grinned in delight.
"See!" Hoshi smugly said to the others.

"Did you cheat or something." Dokyeom rolled his eyes at Hoshi's exagerration.
"What! No cheating, right?!" Jeonghan stabbed both hands on his side as he looked at Dokyeom judgingly.
"Jeonghan-hyung's right! No cheating! It's just we have what you don't have?"

All eyes went to the performance team leader.
"What's it?" Woozi, Mingyu, Chan, Myungho and practically all of them chorused.
"The lucky packet!"
"What the hell, hyung." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Well, what would you call a team consisted of an angel and a fairy? Of course they bring luck!" He exclaimed while slinging his arms casually around Jeonghan and Jihoon's shoulder.
"Right, Jihoonie?" He blew air on Jihoon's ear, making the shorter shiver and sent him a glare.
"What are you even saying." He mumbled, blush on his face and pushed Soonyoung away. "Let's just go and start shopping."

Soonyoung pouted and let go of Jeonghan to follow his boyfriend who already got his feet outside.
"Jihoon, wait! Let's do a fighting one last time!"


Written : 2015.??.??

Published : 2016.01.09

A/n

What the heck!!!! I thought I posted this as I have written this long time ago but what?

Oh well whatever..

Sorry for the grammatical errors and spelling and typos and all !!