The News

The Five Stages
5 Days Ago.....
 
We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news. Late last night 4 of the 5 members of Big Bang, the well known K-Pop group, as well as their driver, were involved in a fatal accident on their way home from a concert. Choi Seung Hyun ,known as T.O.P.; Dong YoungBae, known as TaeYang; Kang DaeSung, and Lee Seung Hyun, known as SeungRi, were pronounced dead on the scene.
 
 
The exact cause of the crash has not been determined yet, but eye-witnesses have stated that a semi tractor-trailer crossed the center line, and ran head on into their vehicle. All members had been wearing their seatbelts and they were originally thought to have been killed instantly. Investigators at the scene, however, found SeungRi's phone, in his hand, broken with Kwon JiYoung's number recorded as a failed call attempt, making them think that in his last moments, SeungRi may have tried to reach his bandmate. 
 
 
Big Bang's leader, Kwon JiYoung, or GD, short for G-Dragon, had returned earlier to prepare for a CF filming, upon hearing the news he arrived at the hospital, and was then escorted to an undisclosed location where he is currently under medical supervision being treated for shock. No other details are available on his condition.
 
YG has not yet released a statement, other than saying that the services will be private, and asking everyone to pray for those involved. He did not mention whether or not GD would be speaking at the funeral, but inside sources speculate that he will stand for his friends one last time. We at Arirang TV would like to extend our deepest sympathies to all those involved and offer a special prayer to Kwon JiYoung, in his time of sorrow.
 
Goodnight, and God Bless.