Depression

The Five Stages
GD sat in the car next to YG in silence. YG put his hand on GD's thigh, patting it.  When the car stopped, security opened the doors and quickly escorted the two men into the building. JiYoung didn't  pay any attention to where they were being led, he just blindly followed YG until they got to a set of double doors, and YG motioned for everyone else to leave, causing JiYoung to look at him expectantly.  YG put his hands on JiYoung's shoulders, then pulled him into a hug. 
 
"I've got to go sign some papers, would you be okay sitting here for a minute? I'll just be in the next room if you need me" YG said.
 
JiYoung nodded, glancing around for the first time at his surroundings and taking a seat next to a large flower arrangement. It had been a long day, and he leaned his head back resting his eyes for a moment.
 
"Hyung!" 
 
JiYoung sat up opening his eyes, only to find DaeSung looking at him. "DaeSung, I didn't think I'd see you." said JiYoung.
 
"Of course! I'd be here, silly!" DaeSung said flashing his angelic smile. "Where else would I be?"
 
"DaeSung, why is it that I like you again?" JiYoung teased.
 
"Hmmm," said DaeSung, "perhaps because of my classic good looks? Maybe it's my mad dance skills? Maybe it's my raw vocal talent? 
 
"Enough!" GD said holding his stomach from laughing. "Thank you, Dae, I needed you to cheer me up today."
 
"Hyung, you don't need ME for that, there are millions of things that bring joy in this world, you just need to pay attention."
 
"You're still the best at making me smile." said JiYoung
 
"Well then, thank you," DaeSung smiled so big, his eyes even smiled. "then you can just think of me when you need to smile!"
 
JiYoung must have dozed off because the next thing he knew someone was shaking his shoulder calling his name.
 
"JiYoung, wake up." YG said "It's time."