Anger

The Five Stages
Writing music had always come easily to JiYoung, but lately he had been having trouble and he wasn't sure why. After his visit with TaeYang, however, he had felt particularly inspired.The melodies just flowed naturally through his brain. Organizing his thoughts and feelings into coherent material, however, always took longer, and he lost track of time getting it "just right".
 
GD spun around to grab a new pen only to find SeungRi sitting backwards on a chair staring at him. Startled, he yelled, "Yah!  Maknae!  What are you doing? Quit sneaking up on me, I told you before, that creeps me out!"
 
"Sorry Hyung, I didn't want to bother you." the younger said.
 
"Aish! Then what DID you want?" GD asked, slightly annoyed at the interruption, tapping his fingers to some melody that only he heard and making notes.
 
" You should go out and eat something." SeungRi said, giving GD his best puppy dog eyes and sticking out his lower lip in a pout."
 
"I have food here," said JiYoung,losing patience with his dongsaeng.
 
"Wanna go shopping? The shoe store is  having a sale." SeungRi persisted.
 
"Not now, I'm writing." JiYoung said as he searched for a lyric he'd discarded earlier among the crumpled papers, thinking that now he'd use it.
 
"Want to go to a club?" SeungRi pushed. "There's a new one, you should go there!" he said bursting with excitement.
 
"SeungRi, you are driving me nuts! You always want to go out, try staying home once in awhile, where people can find you if they need you." JiYoung said the last part a little more sternly than he intended.
 
SeungRi's jaw dropped open and his eyes got a little misty. When he was able to speak, it was barely audible. "Hyung, it wasn't my fault my...." 
 
"What?!" GD demanded, cutting him off. "I tried to call you, I tried to text you, and I couldn't get ahold of you! I was responsible for you and I had no way to reach you!" GD said angrily. 
 
SeungRi hung his head, his voice was filled with remorse when he finally spoke; "I tried to call you hyung, m...my phone was broken."
 
JiYoung froze, his pen mid sentence on his paper. He felt like a monster. SeungRi almost never showed his vulnerable side to anyone, and here he was almost crying because of a misunderstanding. "SeungRi," he said softly, " Mianae, I didn't know about your phone. I shouldn't have been mad at you for something like that." he sighed and continued, " I just," he paused. "I was worried when I couldn't get ahold of you."
 
"S-so you're not mad at me?" SeungRi interrupted, looking like a puppy wagging it's tail.
 
JiYoung set his pen down and turned to face SeungRi. Rolling his eyes and letting out a big sigh, he said  "No, I tried, but I can't stay mad at you." JiYoung smiled as the light returned to SeungRi's eyes. "Now go, so I can finish my work."
 
"Only if you promise me that you'll take a break, hyung." SeungRi said looking at JiYoung with 'that face' again.
 
"Yah! I'm your hyung, stop trying to order me around!" he said firmly, then, seeing SeungRi's pout, he softened saying, "Okay, okay, just stop that with the face already. Go bother someone else!"
 
"Yes hyung." he replied dutifully as he got up and walked towards the door. "Kwon leader?" he asked.
 
JiYoung couldn't help but smile, he loved it when Maknae called him that. "Hmmmm?" he responded not bothering to look at the young one.
 
SeungRi watched GD as he crumpled another piece of paper, and started scribbling on a new sheet of paper. "Thank you." he said quietly. 
 
SeungRi's voice was so soft, JiYoung wasn't quite sure he even heard him speak, or if it was just in his mind. "For what?" he asked, turning around. SeungRi was already gone. He smiled, shaking his head.