“Choi Seung-hyun?”

This Long-Distance is Killing Me... {Hiatus}

 

 

Bom gathered up all the courage she could muster and started walking towards the man standing a few feet away from her, his piercing gaze never leaving her nearing form.

“Choi Seung-hyun?” She asked blushing a bit, not believing she actually had enough confidence to do that.

“Bommie!” His deep voice sounded off as he pulled her into a warm friendly hug, a huge ecstatic smile on his face.

She felt just a few seconds of awkwardness before wrapping her arms around him in the embrace albeit loosely and letting him go just a little bit too soon for his liking.

“Nice to finally meet you, Tabi! How was your flight?” She asked him sweetly, she couldn’t believe he was this good looking in person. In the past, she has learned not to expect too much in order not to be disappointed. But seeing Tabi in the flesh went way beyond her expectations.

“It was okay. I was mostly asleep the whole time.” He informed her as they made their way to where Dara's car was parked. “The few hours I was awake, I spent thinking about what you’d be like in reality. You didn’t disappoint, Bommie.”

She blushed yet again and before she could say anything in reply, Dara jumped out from where she was leaning against the car and introduced herself to Tabi.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Sandara, better known as Dara, for short! Nice to meet you, Choi Seung-hyun. I can call you Tabi, right? Or is that a nickname only Bommie could use?” How she can manage to tease someone a few seconds right after meeting them doesn't surprise Bom any more, knowing Dara's personality.

“Oh Tabi-ah, excuse this cheeky friend of mine. She’s one of my best friends and was kind enough to drive me to the airport to fetch you.”

Tabi chuckled and bowed to the naughty beaming Dara in greeting. “Sure, you can call me Tabi, I don’t really mind. Nice to meet you too, Dara!” He then grinned and gave her a wink.

“Okay kids! Buckle up and let’s go, go, go!!!”

Since she has an extra bedroom in her apartment, Bom offered that Tabi stay there instead of in a hotel so he could save up on his vacation expenses. He was very grateful and didn’t think twice about accepting.

Chaerin and Minzy were in her place right now preparing dinner as the other three weaved through the traffic along the busy streets of Seoul.