“Bommie-ah, texting your Seung-hyun again?”

This Long-Distance is Killing Me... {Hiatus}

After several weeks of constantly exchanging text messages and chatting regularly, the two grew closer, as expected. 

 

It has now become a habit for Bom to wake up earlier than she used to (2 hours earlier, if you can believe it)…and the first thing she does is text Seung-hyun “Good morning! \(^v^)/”

Seung-hyun also never fails to contact Bom whenever he’s free…either when he’s getting ready for work, on his lunch break or even when he’s got a few minutes in between patients.

At work, Bom’s officemate Gummy couldn’t help but wonder what has made her rather cheerful the past few days…more so than her usual perky self.

“Bommie-ah, texting your Seung-hyun again?” she teased.

“Unnie! Who else? Kekeke…” giggled Bom.

“Remember to make me a bridesmaid when you guys get married, neh? After all, I was the first one you told when you guys starting texting.”

Bom blushed as she replied, “Hahaha…don’t get ahead of yourself unnie…but if ever that happens, you’ll be the first one I’ll invite to our wedding. Promise!” ending with an impish smile.

“Omo! Is our Bommie falling in love at last?!” Everyone who knew Bom knows how much she wants to have a boyfriend; she's been very vocal about it, too.

“Unnie! Stop teasing me already…” she interrupted but not without adding, “I don’t know, maybe…?” sighing dramatically.

“Aahhh…good for you then! I’ll keep my fingers crossed,” Gummy encouraged her but not without worrying, “But are you okay with the long distance thing though? Don’t you think it’s better to have a physically present boyfriend compared to one who is miles away? He is going to be your first, you know.”

“You have a good point unnie…” Bom admitted, “Well, he could always come and visit me here...or we could go on a vacation somewhere together...”

“Speaking of vacations, when are you leaving for Singapore with the girls?” inquired Gummy about the trip Bom was planning with her three best girlfriends from work: Dara, Chaerin and Minzy.

“Next week unnie, I can’t wait!!!”