“Sure, the place sounds great, so why not?”

This Long-Distance is Killing Me... {Hiatus}

 

 

“Tabi oppa, are you tired out from the trip?” Chaerin asked as they were having dinner.

“Uhm, not really. Wae?”

“Well, we were wondering if you want to go out later tonight.” Dara made a suggestion while looking at Bom for approval.

She nodded at what Dara said then added, “There’s this restobar where we usually hang out on Fridays. It’s called NOLZA. We like it there because they play really great music and the crowd is pretty cool, too!”

“Happy hour is from 7 to 11 and then they open the dance floor right after!” Minzy proclaimed with more than a little enthusiasm. “Can we go there after dinner, oppa?” She asked sweetly showing Tabi a little bit of aegyo.

“Sure, the place sounds great, so why not?” Tabi replied. He was also curious to know how Bommie and her friends have fun on weekends.

This might just give him a little taste of Bommie’s everyday life, something he doesn’t normally have the chance to experience. He was definitely looking forward to knowing more about this beautiful creature that he was lucky enough to even meet. Still not getting over the fact that she was actually here beside him in the flesh, he was happy nonetheless. He promised himself that he will treasure every moment he’ll get to spend with her during his vacation, for who knows when they’ll see each other like this next?

“Do you drink, Tabi-ah?” Bom asked him, curious to know because he doesn't seem to be the type who goes clubbing.

“Neh. What about you, girls?”

“Bommie is a really heavy drinker. We think she can out-drink everyone! Even the guys.” Dara informed him with a naughty smirk on her face as if calling him out on a challenge.

“Minkki is only allowed one drink.” Chaerin explained while giving the maknae a sweet smile but with a stern look.

“I hate being the youngest! They don’t let me do anything I want to…” Minzy grumbled, a little bit annoyed by Chaerin’s reminder.

“It’s not because of that Minkki-ah, it’s because you’re such a lightweight. Besides, we don’t want ero-Minzy to come out ever again!” Bom teased the maknae, in the effort to comfort her out of her slump.

“I believe I’m the second-best heavy drinker! Better than Chaerin, the sleepy head over there.” Dara exclaimed rather proudly of her feat.

“Being a sleepy head is better than puking my guts out like I was Linda Blair of The Exorcist!” Chaerin poked her tongue out at Dara after making her clever remark.

Tabi, Bom and Minzy could only laugh out loud at the two girls’ antics.