Long time no see!

This Long-Distance is Killing Me... {Hiatus}

* Florida, USA *

"Hey buddy, long time no see! How have you been?"

Teddy Park hasn't seen Choi Seung-hyun in a while. But he wasn't surprised to see him today, of all days. It was his close friend, Choi Dong-wook's wedding and who also happens to be Seung-hyun's cousin.

"Yo Teddy hyung, I'm doing good. What you been up to lately?" Seung-hyun replied with a huge grin as he sat down beside Teddy in the same table.

"Busy with the family business, as usual. Nothing new," Teddy stated turning sideways to look at Seung-hyun before continuing, "Are you seeing anyone right now?" His eyes twinkling since he knows the younger man usually gets annoyed when he teases him.

"Nah. I haven't been going out with anyone in two years or so. Got really busy working two shifts at the clinic and the hospital. Why? You wanna set me up with someone?" joked Seung-hyun surprising Teddy with this answer as he thought to himself, "Two can play this game, you know!"

"I've told you before, I wanted you to meet my younger sister but that was way back when you were still dating that Yoobin chick. You seemed to be pretty serious that time so I didn't press you about it." Teddy said somewhat earnestly.

"Oh yeah? How about giving me her number now?" Seung-hyun remarked. "Hyung, let's see how far you're actually going along with this," he thought with a smirk.

"Sure! Here, lemme save it in your phone." And Teddy grabbed Seung-hyun's phone and started to do so. "I'm giving you my permission to contact her, okay? So don't screw this chance up. And as much as I love you like a brother, if you hurt her, I'm still gonna go after you and kill you," Teddy looked Seung-hyun straight in the eyes as he handed him his phone back.

Seung-hyun gulped and could barely manage to blink in shock and surprise. He never really thought Teddy hyung would take his joke seriously. He actually gave out his sister's number. What to do now?!

"Her name's Bom. She's our maknae, so you better treat her with respect, or else...well, you already know what will happen, hehehe..." Teddy said with a wink then left to go congratulate the newlyweds leaving Seung-hyun dumbfounded.