Marry Me

He's My Husband Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, Ttalgi's coming over soon. Do you think my room looks nice enough to bring her inside?" My little sister asked as I walked past the door, stopping in the doorway to gaze at the coral colored room. Yubi was always very neat, but felt the need to be especially neat for Ttalgi's first play date at our home. She says that Ttalgi's house is really big, and that a lady comes over to clean it. I gave Yubi a nod of approval before walking downstairs, looking for my bag. 

While Yubi was going to be having her playdate with Ttalgi, Mari would be watching them. I had things to do and the playdate was scheduled at the last minute, because no one would be able to watch Ttalgi all day. Mari had off from work, so she gladly took up on the offer even though she was receiving no payment. The doorbell rang and outside was Mari and Ttalgi, both coincidentally arriving at the same time. Yubi ran down the steps quicker than light as I gave instructions to Mari.

"Be good, don't give Mari any trouble." I spoke, and Yubi nodded. Ttalgi also showed me a nod, her black hair curled perfectly as she kept her hands behind the curves of her puffy pink dress. She seemed to be from a high class family, I was hoping she wouldn't ridicule Yubi for having such a small house. It was all we could afford at the time. Ttalgi however, didn't seem to mind. She talked about how wonderful the house looked to her, and how much she loved our little glass cat statue by the front door.

A few minutes passed by and I found my bag placed in the kitchen. It then occurred to me that I still had to pick up my phone that Mr. Arrogant dropped off at the shop yesterday. The only reason he did it was to avoid some high class looking woman, but whatever. I showed myself the door, putting one of my jackets on and walking down the front steps when suddenly a familiar voice rang into my ears.

"Good morning, Ahn Jangmi. We have things to do today." He spoke. I looked up, and there he was. Mr. Arrogant stood there right in front of my house, leaning up against a black car that probably costed more than a spacious house. I let out a light sigh, not at all shy about giving him a look with the rolling of my eyes. Just when I thought I escaped the nutcase, he showed up at my house.

"Did you follow me to my home? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked. The mischivious smirk he had painted on his face yesterday made it's grand reappearance, and he stood straight on the ground again before making his way to approach me. The glimmer in his eyes never seemed to dull, even though the city lights were off. His skin looking extra pale but still flushed and dewy.

"Was I not supposed to find out where my girlfriend lives? I picked up your phone, your address just happened to be on the receit." He spoke, pulling the phone out of his pocket and placing it into my hand. I slid it into my bag before rolling my eyes once more at the sight of him.

"What do you want? That whole fake girlfriend game was over the minute we left that shop." I spoke, and he grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards his car. He opened the passenger seat door and gestured me to go into the car. I didn't refuse, knowing that he would make me get in anyways. He then closed the door before walking towards the other, finding his way behind the wheel.

"Hey, I asked what you wanted and you won't tell me?" I said. He started the engine up before putting his seatbelt on. I did not do the same. He turned over to me and let out a light huff.

"What, are you not going to put your seatbelt on because I won't tell you where we're going?" He asked. I shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest. I didn't care how childish I may have looked at the moment, I didn't know this guy. I had just met him yet he expected me to drive across town with him to god knows where.

"Just in case I need to roll out the door while the car is moving, considering that I don't know you or your intentions." I spoke, and a 'tsk' sound left his lips. He unstraped himself and hovered over me, grabbing the seatbelt and clicking it into its holder, making sure I was properly straped in. 

"My intentions? I don't have any bad ones. I told you that you needed to return the favor, and now here's the deal. You're my girlfriend now, or at least you're pretending to be. You have to meet my parents tonight and I have to get you ready. I'm simply taking you to buy a dress and some nice shoes, these are some high society folks we're talking about. Oh and by the way, could you try being polite?" He spi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter