Chapter 17

What's My Name?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvpR4XpuRM- Because You Are My Man; G.NA (The Greatest Love OST)


Yoseob sat on the plane. Looking out the window, he looked out into the sky. Who was going to pick him up? He didn’t know. Sighing, he resumed looking out the window, admiring the beautiful blue colour the sky was displaying. In a little while he’d be back in Korea. What would it be like? He didn’t know what Seoul looked like, so how would he cope by himself? For all he knew, he didn’t have a place to stay. He forgot where he lived, whether he lived with his parents or by himself. Maybe he should just ask his Boss if he could have a little break in order to get in tune with his surroundings. Deciding not to get a headache from thinking too much, Yoseob closed the window of the plane and leaned back in his seat, trying to get some shut eye before a new journey was to come upon him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were immensely excited. After four long years, you were finally going to see him. Being suffocated by missing him, you’d finally be able to breathe. Checking yourself in the mirror, you nodded your head and got your bag. You looked inside your bag to check that you had your phone and wallet with you. Check. Checking that all the windows were closed, you excitedly left for the airport, not forgetting to grab the bouquet of flowers you handpicked from the variety at your flower shop.

 It was very early in the morning, and you had no idea what flight Yoseob was on. Just to be safe, you decided to leave early because you wanted to be there when he arrived.
“Eep!” you jumped up and down as you entered the large airport. Looking around, you saw rows of seats near the arrival section. You were so happy you half-skipped over to the seats and plopped down on one, getting comfortable. ‘I can’t believe it! 4 years! Eep!’ you thought. Next to you, was a large window giving you a view of the landing planes.

The whole entire day you dared not to sleep, no matter how tired you became. If you slept, 1. You’d look horrible when you wake up and 2. You wouldn’t be able to hear the announcements. Even though you tried hard not to sleep, slowly you started to lose your bearings, and grew extremely tired. A little by little, your head started to drop, and your eyes started to shut. As you were about to fall into a deep slumber, you heard and announcement. “Flight Y96 from America has landed.”

Almost in the blink of an eye, you were up. By instinct, you knew it was Yoseob’s flight. You looked around as you fixed yourself up to look presentable. Picking up the flowers and your bag, you started to walk, then run to where the gate was where Yoseob was to walk through.
“I can’t believe it! What do I say! Oh my gosh!!” you smiled as you thought of Yoseob’s smiling face.
You stopped, out of breath as you turned around to find the gate.
“Ah! There!” you resumed running. As you reached the gate, you looked around for any signs of arrivals. Your hands became clammy, and your breathing uneven. You anxiously looked around at the other people waiting for their family or friends. Looking down, you noticed your hands were shaking. They felt clammy as cold sweat started to appear in the palm of your hands. You hastily wiped them on your clothes, which didn’t work in getting rid of the sweat. Your legs started shaking, and your mind started to go blank. Trying to calm yourself, you closed your eyes and took in deep breaths. This was it. In a matter of minutes, or maybe even seconds, Yoseob would come out of that gate. Just thinking about it, you became even more anxious. It was like you were about to collapse. You counted each second that passed as your eyes were closed.

Tick tock, tick tock.

The sound of people rushing around slowly faded as your mind went blank. You took in one last breath as you got ready for what was about to happen.

“One… Two… Three.”


A/N: Okay, leaving you on a cliffhanger! 
Question: What is going to happen when you open your eyes? (It's pretty obvious ;D omg then it's a lame question! ==")

Hehe that's all for today! See you all tomorrow! ;D