Chapter 18

What's My Name?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4A468sNTU&feature=related- Why Did I Fall In Love With You; DBSK (It's Japanese but oh well, I love this song!)


”One… Two… Three.” You opened your eyes. Nothing. You looked around for any sign of Yoseob, but failed. Confused, you walked up to another person waiting for someone and asked where the arrivals were coming from.
“This is the gate for arrivals from Paris.” She eyed you. Your mouth was agape. What? Wasn’t this the gate for the arrivals from America? You quickly bowed at the girl and started to run around, looking for Yoseob. You swore it was that gate! Thinking you must have heard wrong, you mentally slapped yourself and ran around the airport in search of Yoseob.
“Wait for me, Seobbie!”

Yoseob woke up hearing the pilot’s voice bellowing through the plane speakers.
“All passengers may exit the plane now. We have arrived at our destination.”
Yoseob rubbed his eyes and warily looked around. Getting out of his seat, he took out his hand luggage and walked through the tunnel leading to the airport, half asleep. When he reached the inside of the airport, he looked around to see if there was any sign of someone from his company to pick him up. After what seemed like hours of searching, Yoseob groaned, concluding that no one had been sent to pick him up.
“This is just great!” he sarcastically mumbled as he trudged over to the luggage conveyer belt to collect his suitcase. After getting his suitcase, Yoseob slowly walked towards the exit of the airport to catch a taxi to who knows where.
“Just my luck… Huh. First time in Korea from what I remember… And I’m not even onto a bright start.” Yoseob looked down as he walked until he saw someone’s feet jolt to a stop in front of him.

You gasped for air as you ran and ran, in search of your boyfriend (you hoped). As you were about to give up, you caught a glimpse of a head that looked familiar. That face. Those same features. The cute small face, chubby cheeks, cute nose, dreamy eyes. It was him. You paused, mesmerised. For so long, you could only imagine that face, but now it was real. You were awestruck. Losing your bearings, you just silently watched, feeling your heart beat rise. Before you knew it, your feet were slowly taking you towards him. You weren’t ready, no no no. After many fail attempts to stop walking, you gave up. You closed your eyes for a brief moment, preparing for what lay ahead. Feeling your feet stop moving, you opened your eyes, only to come face to face with the one. Your number 1. Smack bang, you were in front of him. Yoseob looked up at you, puzzled. Your eyes widened. Those eyes,those eyes. Your eyes widened as you took in all of the beauty and shine in them. Your eyes skimmed all over his face, taking in the features you missed for 4 years. As you reached his eyes again, you let out a mumble.
“I missed you, Yoseob.”

Yoseob looked up. A girl was standing in front of him, looking tired and nervous. Puzzled, Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows, saying the first thing that came to mind.
“… Who are you?”

You froze, repeating Yoseobs voice in your head. “Who are you?”
You didn’t feel anything, and lost all your bearings. As your mind fell blank, something wet rolled down your cheek. Immediately you looked down, letting your hair cover your face. Staying silent, you thought.  He actually did forget about you. During these 4 years, he forgot about you. So he really did move on, huh? As you sat here waiting pathetically, Yoseob moved on. Probably finding someone much better, too. ‘I feel like such a pathetic human being.’

“You’re from the company, right?” Yoseob’s voice cut into your trance. You wanted to cream “No! I’m your girlfriend! Can’t you remember!?”  But no words came out of your mouth. You just stood there silently, looking down. After giving no reply, Yoseob concluded that you weren’t from the company and became impatient, not in the mood for any games.
“Look, I have to go. Excuse me.” He stepped to the side and began to walk away, leaving you standing there, helpless. Even though you wanted to run after him, scream his name, explain everything, ask him questions, be in his arms… You couldn’t. Looking at the ground, you tried to think, but your mind was all jumbled up.‘What just happened?’  Blinking a few more silent tears, you fell to the ground, the bouquet of flowers falling out of your hand, rolling on the ground away from you. You were on your knees, sobbing. ‘He… He doesn’t know me… He… Isn’t mine anymore.'


A/N: Sorry for the late update! D:

Thanks to all my subbies and commenters! However most of my subbers are silent readers... Please, silent readers! Comment once in a while, please! It'll make me happy! :D Thank you so much to people who DO comment! <3

Please? :3