Chapter 10

What's My Name?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyGRNVZpT4- Bad Woman; FT Island


 

One month. I had been one month. No calls, no emails, no messages, nothing. Your routine each day was wake up, go to work, come home and bask in loneliness. If it were your choice, you’d not even leave your house everyday even to get groceries. However, Gina forced you to do so. Slowly slowly, you were growing into depression. Every day, every single day, you’d wake up with cold sweat on your face, signalling you were worried about Yoseob as you slept. You worried about him all day, everyday, in fact. There was not one second you didn’t. On weekends you just sat at home, with the occasional ring of the phone from Gina. In times like that, all you could do was worry and reminisce the times you both had together, which did nothing good to the situation. Yes, Gina and other friends tried to cheer you up, but this was Yoseob you were talking about. Yoseob. How the heck could you not worry about him? He hadn’t contacted you in a month.  Sometimes you thought, yeah, you may had been taking this a little too extreme, but you couldn’t control your fears. This was Yoseob.

You sat on the counter of the flower shop, lazily swinging your legs back and forth. Business was very low today, and your mod wasn’t helping and customers coming in. Hastily, you snatched your phone out of your pocket and checked the screen.
“No messages, no calls.”
You heavily sighed and the urge to know what happened to Yoseob took over you- it was eating you inside.
“Screw this. I’m going to get to the bottom of it, right now!” you grabbed you bag and the keys of the shop, locking the door behind you. Turning around, you took in a deep breath and started to run, clutching your bag on your shoulder. You ran and ran, even though your destination was a long way away. ‘I’m going to find out what’s happening.’

You started to slack the further you ran, slowly starting to fall into a brisk walk.
“Nearly there,” you urged yourself on, gulping and holding your head up high, determined.
“For Yoseob, I’ll do anything.”

Panting like crazy, you reached your destination. You stopped speed-walking and leaned against the wall of the large building- Where Yoseob worked.
“So… Far..” you panted, wiping the sweat off your forehead.
When your breathing became normal, you walked- more like ran- into the building towards the elevator.
“Level… 8!” you quickly pressed ‘8’ and impatiently waited for the elevator to close.
The doors opened and you ran out in search of the secretary.
“Ah! There!” you hastily speed-walked towards the desk where the secretary was sitting.
“How may I he-“
“Where’s the Boss?” you politely demanded, “I need to see him.”
“Sorry, you may not see him at this present time.”
“Why!?” you roared, slamming your fist on the desk, “I told you, I need to see him. It’s urgent!”
The secretary did a double-take of you before answering, “Sorry Miss. I told you, he is busy right now. Come back later please.”
“What is he doing that is so important?!” you growled, sending shivers down the secretary’s spine.
“Miss, he’s in a meeting with businessman from another company.”
You shook your head, “I don’t give a crap if he’s with the president! I want to see him now!”
The secretary’s eyes widened at your persistency.
“I’m sorry Miss, I told you-“
The doors opened to the Boss’ office, and two men walked out- one the Boss.
“Thank you for your time.” The Boss bowed and the businessman walked away.

“Where is Yoseob?!”
Yoseob’s Boss turned around to see a woman with her hands clenched into fists, her voice turning into a growl. The whole floor of employees and businessmen stopped to see who spoke in that unearthly tone of voice. There was no noise- even a pin drop would be heard in this silence.
The Boss’ eyes widened, his body froze.
Looking into your eyes, he saw anger, confusion, anxiety… and sorrow. “_____...”

 



 

A/N: Okay, this is going to be shameful for me, and I bet no one will do this, but is anyone interested in applying for graphics? I KNOW I KNOW, my photoshop skills are nothing compared to Sumptuous Eternity but I do enjoy it... Even if you won't use it at all in your fic or whatever, it's just... I need something to do, ya'know? So yeah, I'd like to make graphice :3 Just letting y'all know.. Haha.... Oh how shameful. :C

ANYWAAYYYS, how was this chappie?

Dun forget to:

COMMENT

AND

SUBSCRIBE

<3