Chapter 16

What's My Name?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmUjrIf2QY&feature=related- Please; Kim Hyun Joong (Lol I don't think it goes with the chapter... Oh well ==")


It had been 3 and a half years since Yoseob left. 3 and a half years since he last contacted you. You were severely depressed for a long time. Occasionally you had suicidal thoughts but didn't proceed any further to case any self harm. The depression was horrible. For you and everyone around you. However, with the help of your friends, you gradually got back up on your feet.  Yes, it was a long process, and yes, you tried to run away from their help, but in the end you lost.

Your flower shop started to get back up and running as how it used to, and you became good friends with Myungsoo. You’d both usually talk to each other daily, and somehow, whenever you heard his voice you started to smile. Whenever you did, you felt guilty. Why? Because you felt as if you were doing wrong. Deep down inside, the hope for Yoseob was still taking a huge part of you, and the guilty conscience that you had was affecting you hard. You always told yourself that Yoseob would always be your number 1, and Myungsoo was just a friend. But if he was just a friend, then why did your heart start to beast fast sometimes? Was this bad? Could this be called ‘cheating’? The guilty thoughts would bite at you at night, when you were lying in bed to sleep.  

Even though you felt growing feelings for Myungsoo, you knew Yoseob would still always be your number 1, and no one will ever take that place. That hope and love for Yoseob you held, was too strong for a little ‘crush’. Plus, Myungsoo had a girlfriend, it wouldn’t make sense anyways. You both were just friends.

You’d count the days until Yoseob’s return. Some people would say that’s stupid- he hasn’t even talked to you for 3 and a half years. You on the other hand, believed there was a reason behind it. A misunderstanding, or another reason of some other sort. The hope was still strong. The hope that he still loved you. You’d think, “Is he still thinking about me?” or “Is he doing well?”. Every day that passed you became more and more excited about his arrival. To see his smiling face, it was your only wish.