008

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You lifted your shirt up in front of your mirror and touched the right side of your body. Another scar, another bad memory that will haunt your forever. You doubt this will be the last one clearly knowing Block B is still hot on your tail.

You went out of your room and head downstairs. Is it just you or it is really awfully silent? It’s already 11 am on a Saturday and it seems like everybody is still sleeping. You headed to their rooms to take a peek but it was all empty. You tilted your head in confusion. You don’t remember them saying anything to you that they’ll be out today.

“Is anybody around? Joshua? Woozi?” You hollered as you make your way to the living room.

“Jeonghan? Seungcheol? Hoshi?” You walked around calling each one of them but there’s no respond. Are they serious? Did they really leave you alone inside their house?

Your eyes then started to light up as your mouth forms into the biggest smile there is. Finally, you have the house to yourself. You were thinking if you should at least call one of them to ask where they are but it will be easier not to. Not your fault that they left you alone.

You started opening their cabinet and drawers. There’s nowhere more perfect to hide something than inside their personal private space. You are hoping that today won’t be a waste. You need to find something fast.

“Damn it!” Are they really innocent or are they just really good at hiding things? 20 minutes and you are still yet to find anything.

“Minhae?” Someone then hollered from downstairs. *Are they here?* You hurriedly put everything back in place and went downstairs.

“Oh Vernon. You’re back? Where’d you go? Where is everybody else?”

“I didn’t go out. As for the others, they wanted to visit their families. Don’t worry, they’ll be back tonight.”

“I was calling out your names but nobody responded.”

Vernon then blinked at you. He was actually inside one of the hidden room so he didn’t hear you calling. “I was just in the bathroom. My stomach is acting up today.” He patted his tummy and frowned.

“Oh…Oh…” Your hands were still quite trembling but did your best to make it stop. He didn’t see you going through their stuff didn’t he? “Do you want me to go buy you a medicine?”

“No I’m okay. Just a hug from you will do.” He extended his arms and you just had to slightly slap his arms away. This flirty kiddo will never really change. “Awww come on. Just one please?”

“What makes you think that I’ll give you a hug?”

“Because I’m handsome and you like me?”

“Go hug yourself.” You put his arms over his body much like to hug himself and you can’t help but shake your head and chuckle.

“Nobody will see us so why not—”

“ert.” You knocked his head and he chuckled too. You then head to the kitchen. “What do you want for lunch?”

“Spaghett—” A loud thud made Vernon startled followed by the alarm that went off inside the house. “Minhae?” He run to the kitchen and saw something, rather someone he didn’t expected.

“And I thought we will have this whole place to ourselves well surprise, surprise! I never thought Seventeen would leave one of their member in here.”

Vernon gritted his teeth as his fists were shaking from anger.

“And did you add a new member? It’s my first time seeing this girl here.” Jackson slightly pushed your body with his foot as you were unconscious on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter