006

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Turn right.” Joshua told Seungcheol through his earpiece.

“Then turn left after passing by three doors.” Joshua then types some series of code on his laptop. “Hey Jeonghan, I can’t get a clear view of the Minister. Can you see him?”

“Yeah. He’s still here.” Jeonghan continued to serve wine to the guests with his eyes still locked on that same person.

 “Guards at 9 o’clock.” Joshua warned Seungcheol.

“Got it.” He then attacked the guards with minimal sound, truly an expert in his craft. It will be a big chaos if he got discovered.

Seungcheol grabbed the doorknob but it was locked. “Joshua?”

“On it.” In a few seconds, the door unlocked and S.Coups carefully went inside the King Suite room. He scanned the living room and when he didn’t find what he was looking for, he turned to the corridor to the bedroom and…..

“Oh..” He quickly hid behind the door.

“Saw that.” Joshua said as S.Coups glasses has lens on it.

The rang through their earpiece. Those couple is really getting it on.

“Can you mute my earpiece please?” Jeonghan told Joshua.

“Sorry, can’t.”

“I thought only the Minister’s wife is in here?” S.Coups asks as he takes a peek.

“Oh? The guy is the Minister’s right hand. His wife is cheating, how predictable.”

“Yeah.”

“I know you’re enjoying watching it live but stick to the plan. And don’t you dare think about Minhae right now.”

S.Coups turned his head back and chuckled a little. “And what if I am?”

“I like her.”

“Oops, sorry.” Jeonghan just spilled some wine on the table as he was filling a glass. Did he just hear it right?

S.Coups blinked for a moment but nevertheless smiled. He knew why. “She really does look like your sister. Are you being a protective brother right now?”

“None of you can have Minhae.”

“Well, let us just let the heavens decide on that.”

“I..Is there someone there?” The girl suddenly talked that made Seungcheol froze on his spot. “O…Oppa, I think someone’s out there.” She covered her body with the blanket. The guy grabbed his gun on the bedside table and slowly started approaching.

“Who’s there?”

“Never knew I’ll be using this today.” S.Coups turned something on his watch then revealed himself while holding both his hands up in the air.

“Who are you?!” The guy pointed the gun at him. The girl was panicking and tried to grab her phone.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

“I said who are you?!”

“Let’s just say I’m here to save someone’s day!” His watch then beeped. “Ooh it’s ready.” He then pointed it towards the guy and tapped a button. The guy instantly falls to the ground unconscious.

“W..What did you just do?! I’m…I’m calling the police! I’m..I’m…”

“Don’t worry he’ll wake up in an hour and the best part here is, he won’t even remember any of this! That’s great right?!” His watched beeped again and he then pointed it to the girl.

“I…I won’t say anything. S..Spare me. I’ll—”

“No can do, sorry.” With the press of the button once more, the girl then was unconscious.

“Check every corner. It must be there somewhere.” Joshua reminded S.Coups. While he was searching, the lights in the hotel building suddenly went out. He creased his eyebrows, not remembering it was part of their plan.

“Hey Joshua, is this part of the plan?”

“…….It isn’t.”

“Ah .”

 

 

You were getting distracted with the person sitting beside you in class. He was tapping his foot for so long now, clearly anxious and nervous.

“Stop it Hoshi it’s distracting.” You whispered as you slightly kicked his leg.

“O..Oh? S..Sorry.” He sheepishly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter