004

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Eh? Where’s Minhae?” Mingyu looked around the classroom.

“She said she’s going to the restroom.” Hoshi replied. The bell rang signaling the start of another school day but you still weren’t in your seat. Well, you won’t be for the rest of the day.

You hurriedly went out of the campus, raced towards that one place you never really liked going back to but have to.

“Oh? It’s Haerin! Lee Haerin, I missed you! I supposed you found what I was asking you to!” Zico smiled at you as soon as you opened the door.

“Give me back my brother you freak!” You wanted to come close to him and maybe even give him a hard punch but Jaehyo and Kyung grabbed you on both of your arms. “Let go of me you freaking bastards!”

“Give it now.” Zico took his palm out and you just took the opportunity to spit on it. “You !” He slapped you hard across the face and grabbed your hair. “Where is it?!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He was really pissed as he pushed you against the wall and cupped your face with his right hand. “Will you keep on talking back to me?!”

“Is messing with someone like me makes you really happy?”

He then started to laugh but was serious again a second after. “Do you think I’m joking when I told you I can kill you and your little brother?”

“You’ve asked me to do something impossible because those guys are idiots! They are downright stupid!” A punch came flying and made you fall on the ground.

“You are the ing idiot one! Does it ever come to you why those 13 guys live together? Where do they even get their money and live in such a big house?! Did you even think about that?! Huh?!” He kicked you on your stomach that made you spat out some blood.

“M…My brother. M…My—”

He then stood you up and grabbed you by the collar. You swing your hands across his face that made his cheeks bleed from your nails.

“You ing !” You felt the knife went inside your body. You gasped but he just looks at you deadly in the eyes. “Consider yourself lucky because this is not fatal. Next time you barge in here without anything that can make me happy, this knife will instantly slit your brother’s throat and yours. Understood?”

You were trembling and he just had to push the knife deeper. “Understood?!” You frantically nod your head and he took the knife out finally. You fall to the ground once more while holding on to the wound on the right side of your body.

“Take her out!”

Jaehyo dragged you outside. “Go back there and do what you are supposed to do or else you know what will happen!”

You were literally crawling. How can someone be this cruel? Have you done something unforgiveable in your past life to deserve all of this?

You mustered all your strength to stand on both feet. This day is going to be a long day.

 

 

It was 8pm and Seventeen were out in the open, finding you. You left even your phone on your bag so they literally don’t know where to find you but still, they are trying their best to.

They split up and roam around the neighborhood and campus. One guy is left inside the house, not really interested in finding you.

“I told them not to trust her! Nobody really listened to me!” Wonwoo was talking to himself while sitting on the couch. “I mean the girl just vanished! Who knows what she’s really up to?!”

He then heard something. “Are the guys back?” He stood up heading to the front door but then he heard a door opened and it is coming from the back. He tilted his head in confusion but then he got his guards up, feeling tensed that it might be some unwanted visitor. He was holding a pocket knife against his back as he carefully went his way towards the back door.

His eyes then widen and he immediately put the knife back in his pocket. You were holding on to the door frame, still weak and trembling. He looked at you up and down and saw the blood on your collar.

“W..Wh..What—”

“J…Just nose bleed.” You tried yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter