003

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A beep on your phone made you open your eyes and sat up on your bed. Your tears started to blur your vision as your phone trembles in your hand. You were really praying the picture they sent to you was a recent one because if they’re just messing up with you, whether you’ll end up in jail forever or not, you’ll kill them all.

“Don’t do anything to my brother or I’ll kill you all.” You dialed and told the man from the other line. You can hear him just laughing and enjoying every moment of your sufferings. “ you.” You hanged up with gritted teeth. How can people like them exist? “I’ll bring you all down with me in hell if I found even just a tiny scratch on my brother’s body. I’ll never let you all be.”

A sudden knock on your door made you wipe your tears quickly. You hands were still shaking so you hid them under the blanket as soon as someone stepped in your room.

“Pizza’s here! Let’s eat!”

“I..I’ll be there in a minute.” You tried your best not to have any eye contact with Vernon. Though he noticed your puffy eyes, he knew it would be better not to ask you about anything right now.

“Or do you want me to just bring you some here?” He offered, feeling that you don’t really want others to see how you look like right now.

“That would be better. Thanks Vernon.”

“No problem.”

He got back in just a minute and it seems like he hoarded a box of pizza. “I’m…I’m not that hungr—”

“Scoot over.” He then sat beside you on the bed. “Stay still I’ll just get my laptop!” And as soon as he sat down again, he placed the laptop in front of the both of you and turned the lights off. “Movie night!” He flashed you a smile and grabbed a pizza slice for himself.

“Y..You know I—”

“Shhh. The movie’s starting. Let’s just eat quietly and enjoy the movie.”

Things like these makes you feel a bit guilty. It really looks like they are genuine and caring towards you and you hated it. You seriously hated it. They shouldn’t be too trustful towards you but then again, earning their trust will let you do what you have to do sooner and you know that the sooner, the better.

“I’m sorry..”

“H..Huh?” Vernon then looked at you. You never meant to say it out loud.

“N..Nothing.” You then just grabbed a slice and stayed quiet all throughout.

 

 

You were faking a cough during breakfast. They were too busy eating or were your cough not loud enough to hear? You coughed louder and when you saw someone looked at you, you pretended to look sick and hold on to your supposed aching head.

“No..Noona are you alright?” Dino asked and the others looked at you then too.

“I..I think I’m sick.” You coughed again.

“Do you want to go to the hospital?”

“N..No! I..I can handle it. I’ll just skip school today and rest.”

“Are you sure you alright? Then I have to stay here to make sure since everyone has to go to scho—”

“No need Sungcheol! I can handle myself!” Deep inside, you were ecstatic. Is this finally the day you’ve been waiting for? Will you finally have the house to yourself for half a day?

“It’s okay guys I’ll stay.” Joshua then mentioned.

“N..No! It’s really okay! I’m oka—”

“I don’t have classes on Thursdays anyways. I was really thinking of spending the whole day in the library but I guess not today.”

“You can really go to the library and—”

“Are you just faking your sick and plan on robbing our house that’s why you wanted to be alone in here so badly?”

And of course one of them just had to ruin everything, does he?

You coug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter