007

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He pretty much sure he knows it’s quite wrong but it’s not like he’s taking advantage of you in any way.  You were a light sleeper but now you’re in a deep sleep, he just wanted to see you up close.

He always admired you. You don’t even know how beautiful you are in his eyes. And the way the moonlight shines on your face right now, he swears he would trade anything just to see this every night.

He carefully placed his fingertips against your cheeks and trailed your jaw line up to your nose. His smile won’t leave his face as his eyes twinkle because the woman he fell in love with looks so perfect to him. He may not know you as much as you still don’t know yourself because of your amnesia but is it so wrong that he’s actually happy about that? There’s nothing to worry about your past if you both left it like that, really. And is it also wrong that he has fallen for you in just a short amount of time? It’s not taboo anyways.

His eyes then landed on your lips. He carefully caresses your lower lip with his thumb and god knows how much he wanted to feel it on his lips every single time. He bit his lip and gulped. When will he finally have the guts to tell you how he feels? Oh he actually has the guts but his profession always holds him back. If he reveals everything to you, it will not only jeopardize his identity, but all of Seventeen. Won’t it be too selfish for him to do that?

“Tell me I’m not the only one feeling this way, please?”

 

 

“Zico hyung look! I made a paper boat!” Little Hanwoo excitedly approached Zico but the latter just pushed the kid’s hands aside making his creation fall on the ground. Hanwoo picked it up and smiled again. “Look! Paper boat!”

“Aish!” Zico sat up from his seat in annoyance. “Stop annoying me!” Hanwoo got startled and was about to cry but U-Kwon just saved the day and gave your little brother a lollipop.

“You don’t have to make him cry always, don’t you?” U-Kwon told their leader.

“He’s annoying as !”

“He’s a kid he just wants to play.”

“Then go play with him and ask him don’t ever bother me!”

“Says the guy who puts him here in the first place.” U-Kwon rolled his eyes. He’s been a babysitter ever since Zico brought your brother to their hideout. “For all I know you’re just doing this because Haerin looks like—” U-Kwon was then grabbed by Zico on his collar.

“Shut your mouth if you don’t want me to shut it instead.” He warned. U-Kwon just smirked, satisfied that it was really because of what he was thinking. Zico shot him another death glare before he went out of the room. Hanwoo was just blinking on what he just saw.

“Zico hyung and I was just playing!” Hanwoo then smiled and run towards U-Kwon.

“Let’s play too U-Kwon hyung!”

 

 

You don’t know why but it’s the best sleep you’ve had in years. It put you in such a good mood that you even said ‘good morning’ with all smiles to everyone as you wake them up. Were they extra tired today? But that still didn’t change your mood.

You’re glowing, literally glowing. Was it a side effect of the sleeping pill Joshua made you drink?

“Did you perhaps put some make up on noona?” Dino asked you and you shook your head.

“You know guys I don’t do make-up.” Your grabbed your spoon full of rice and chew on it. “W…Why are you all just staring at me?”

They gulped and instantly looked away and began eating, still stealing some glances at you.

“Close your mouth, you’re drooling.” You tapped Hoshi’s chin. Your touch sent some electric shock throughout his body. “I said you’re drooling.” You were about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter