001

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Room assignments are by units. (Vocal, Hip-hop, and Performance). And also all of you are 18 years old (Senior High School), except S.coups, Junghan, and Joshua, they are 19 (College), then Seungkwan, Hansol, and Dino are 17 (Junior High School).

 

“Get up! Get up! Today’s the first day of school!” You wake them up one by one. Never did you imagine waking up so much people at once.

“Hey Woozi, get your off the bed! If you’re not in the dining table in 10 seconds I’m not giving you food.”

“5 more minutes.” He whined as he covered his face with his blanket.

“Okay then, no breakfast for you.”

“Fine I’m up!” He quickly sat up but dozes off again in just a second. You grab his pillow and throw it on him. “I said I’m up!” He stands up and ran down the staircase.

You went to the other room and you can still hear them snoring. “Wake up! Put your down please.” You slightly kicked Hoshi’s as he was sleeping with his sticking out.

“Awww!”

“Don’t act like you can’t hear me Dino! Stand up and get ready for school!”

You then entered the last room. ‘Hip-hop Unit’ was hanging on their door. One more reason to believe they’re idiots. Why would they call themselves Seventeen when they are only 13? And what’s up with the Performance Unit, Vocal, Unit, and Hip-hop Unit? *Argh.*

13 members, 3 units, 1 whole team equals 17. Damn that explanation.

“Time for school guys!” Good thing they weren’t as hard to wake up as the others cough Woozi cough Dino.

“Come on, let’s wash up.” You pulled Hansol out of bed.

“Wash up? Us? Together? Call!” He stands up immediately.

“Shut up and go wash yourself. Hey Mingyu! Stop pretending to snore!” You pulled his blanket away.

You rolled your eyes at the sight as you were walking down the stairs. “Don’t make me repeat myself Woozi.”

“Five more minutes!” He rolled around the couch.

“Don’t try to hide too Dino. I can see you.”

“No you can’t!” He hollered behind the couch.

An arm then went over your shoulders. “Good morning pretty.” He whispered too closely that you had to push his forehead with your index finger. “Good morning to you too Seungcheol.”

“It’s S.Coups! And when are you going to call me oppa?!”

*Them and their nicknames.* You shrugged and pushed his arm away from you.

You puffed out some air witnessing the sight in front of you. They had their dinner last night! Why does it seem like they haven’t had anything to eat for like a week?

As soon as you sat down on your chair and was about to eat, it looks like they haven’t really saved some for you. The plates were wiped clean. Today they seem extra hungry, extra extra hungry!

Someone then put a plate in front of you. “I made some toasts for you. I know this is going to happen.” Jun smiled at you. “They are always hyped up during the first day of school.”

“Thank you.” You smiled back.

Mingyu sighed as he looks at the curry rice he was holding and took a seat. He was meant to give it to you but someone just had to give you your breakfast first.

You can feel Minghao eyeing your toast. He’s actually one of those who still aren’t that fond of you. Hey, that happens. At least he’s not that cold to you unlike the guy sitting across from you that felt like he’s judging your whole existence. He having the lowest voice in the group doesn’t make him any less intimidating.

 “It’s okay. You can have one Minghao.” You gave him one. He hesitated for a bit but grabbed one in the end. He literally just finished it in two bites.

“It’s The8. Call me The8.”

“Alright, alright.” *Another stupid nickname.*

for your good nature. Why do you have to be so kind? Well, you have to.

You were out for it for a moment but shook all your thoughts away. They are too gullible to notice something is off about you. Yes, again, they’re idiots.

Thinking that the toasts won’t fill you up, Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter