Speak It Up

I Decided To

After a few minutes, finally I head out from my room. I did not need to search him all around the house. I just needed to walk to the main room and stepped towards the yellow sofa. That was his best spot in my house.

 

I walked slowly to him. He was scrolling his smartphone. I guessed I knew what he doing. To make sure of it, I tried to peek and yes! Exactly like what I had thought.

 

“You don’t need to ‘google’ her up just to see her beautiful face,” I whispered to his left ear. He was jumped out from the sofa and stood up immediately. I liked to see his shocked face just like what I saw now. He still statue. Then, I approached him as soon as I kept my hand busied managing his shirt.

 

“Stop browsing her because the real one is here,” I talked to break the awkwardness between us. Even I tried to joke around, I could not made eyes contact to him. I just wanted to maintain my emotion. I did not want to crack down in front of him. I knew he had come to his senses a while ago but he hesitated to ask me anything. I did not want to worry him so I started the conversation.

 

“Sorry, I took such a long time. You know, I need to dry my hair, pick the dress and…” he took a peck on my lips to stop me to continue my words.

 

“It’s okay, Hyun~. You don’t have to say sorry. I will get used to it when we get married. Anyway, are you done? Let’s go if you’re done.” My heart skipped a bit when he talked about married. Should I tell it already? No! It would ruin this moment if I told him now. Later…later I would tell him.

 

He took my hand and guided me out from my house. We went out for a date. I just followed his plans that day. When he asked me what I wanted to do, I just answered him it was up to him. I could see he was hurt because I did not give him a lot attention that day. But, he never complained anything and that made me more anxious. He bottled it up. I did not like it.

 

The time passed to the night. We were on the way to walk me home. I had not told him. My mind kept wondering about the pregnancy and it annoyed me because he never said anything. He just gave me a sweet smile and talked casually as nothing to worry of.

 

I did not knew if the hormone because of my pregnancy was actually took over me or he the one who acted like a fool was really getting me annoyed. He acted like he did not even care.

 

“Just ask me if you want to ask something, can you?!” I blew up and spoke with a bit irritated voices in the middle of our walked.

 

I tried to hold my emotion. He looked at me for a while and tried to speak but I cut it. I could not bear it anymore. He just kept his mouth shut up all day even he wanted to ask me something. At least he asked me if I was okay or asked me why I acted cold to him all day. But nothing came out from his mouth.

 

“I knew you are A blood type person but doesn’t mean you never opened up a bit to me. We had been TOGETHER for a very long time. Why is so hard for you to say anythings?”

 

“Hyun~ What are you talki..”

 

“Do you really serious with me?” I started to speak out of my mind. “Do you really that serious in this relationship?!” I looked at his eyes and tried to hold my tear.

 

~Silent~

 

He stayed still. I knew he was thinking about the things that I asked him and again. Nothing came out.

 

That was it. I could not wait it. I started walked away from him. If he really serious with me, he would answered YES without any doubt. I did not want to have argument with him. I was tired. So, I stepped a head from him.

 

When I tried to fast my speed, I felt a gentle warm hand suddenly pulled my right hand. Thanks God. I thought he had become a rock.

 

I turned my body slowly to him but I still managed to keep my face away from his eyes. I did not want to see his face right now because I knew it would melt me. The, I felt his hand touched my chin and pulled with a soft force. I could not help but needed to face him. I met directly to his eyes as he started to speak to me with a low and husky tone.

 

“Hyun~ Are you asking me to marry you?” He kept staring me.

 

“It’s not what I meant. I just..”

 

“Hyun~ Do you forget that I had made a promise to marry you this end of the year? I had told you two years ago…before I went to military.”

 

I stunned. I did not know what to say. I was totally forgot about the promised. I regretted to let my emotion took over me and never let my mind to think rationally. I started to cried. I let myself broke in front of him.

 

“I’m sorry Yong~…”

 

“It’s okay Hyun~…Please stop crying. Do you want your namja cries along with you? I'm not Lee Minho or Kim Soohyun that still cool and pretty handsome even when they cry like a madness ahjumma.” He comforted me while wiping my tear that kept flowing. He smiled and showing off his snaggletooth.

 

How could he make me anxious and comfortable at a same time? I really thankful to God because He gave me this kind of man. Maybe this was the right time. I needed to…No! I must tell him now. This was the chance. I hold his both hands that he used to wipe my tear down. I looked at his eyes deeply and said,

 

“I’m pregnant.”

 

 

 

 

A/N:

My second chapter (Peace sign). Thank your for comment. Thank you ilove_goguma and becoming my first commenter and subscriber. Please do give me some more feedback. I’ll update not to soon but not that later. Depend on the responses from you guys maybe. The next one will probably be the final. Keke… Thank you.