I Decided To (Final)

I Decided To

I finally told him that I was pregnant that night. But I never let him to say anything after that because I knew it needed a deep thought to make any decision.

 

I asked him to send me home. I felt tired but a bit relieved because finally I could spoke out about my pregnancy. He sent me home. As usual he kissed me in front of my house and let me in to my house. He waited for my light of my room switch on as a cue that I was safely reached at my room. He even messaged me to ask whether I was okay or not. I curved my lips unconsciously when I read his messaged. I did not wait to fall down into his heart because I would volunteer jump into it because I trust him to catch me without any thought.

 

The next day, I got my morning sickness. As soon as I opened my eyes, I jump out from my bed and rushed to bathroom. I vomited and seriously felt awful. After I was washing up, I tried to climb back my bed but suddenly I heard voice sound like chirping birds that I used to hear at my SNSD dorm. When they came, there would be no more peaceful morning for me. So, I decided to wake up before they were jumping on my bed.

 

I stepped out of my room. I was shocked when I saw Yong Oppa was having breakfast along with my ‘bird’ unnies and my omma. They smiled as soon as they saw me. I approached Yong oppa and ignored Tiffany unnie who tried to hug me.

 

“Did you slept over here last night, oppa~?”

 

He nodded and grinned.

 

“Yah! Seo joohyun. I am the one who greeted you first but Yong Seobang that you choose to speak with first? How dare you, maknae~ah?” Tiffany unnie used her irritated voices and act like a pouting duck. I immediately apologized to them and joined them with the meal.

 

I did not have appetite to eat. Oppa noticed me.

 

“Don’t you want eat that?”

 

I nodded to him. He then peeled me a banana. I knew oppa is caring man but that time I was really touched of his action. He acted like a husband took care of his preggy wife that really picky about food. So, I forced myself to eat it even I don’t want to. I did it for him and his child. My unnies started to make naughty noises but I just let them be. I don’t want to miss the sweetness action of my lover.

 

“When Joohyun’s appa come, ommonim? My appa and Omma will came this afternoon.”

 

“He will back this afternoon. Don’t worry Yonghwa~ah. He loves you like his own son.”

 

I did not know but my instinct kept saying that oppa would marry me so soon. I did not want him to marry me because of my pregnancy. What about his career? His dream? Next month would be his first solo album comeback after the released from the military. I did not want him to take this responsible before he had achieving his dream. Kept staying by my side was more than enough for me. He did not need to do this.

 

“Don’t worry Seohyun. You don’t need to do anything. We had done promoting our album and you did not have any musical, right? I will manage your hiatus. It was up to you how long you want to put on hiatus. But, you don’t have to leave the group. Your job now is marrying Yonghwa and taking care of your baby.” Taeyeon unnie spoke softly as she was my biological unnie. I turned to my other unnies and my omma. They nodded their head as they gave me approval. That day, I decided to…

 

~7 months later~

 

I am sitting in the yellow sofa while browsing the internet on my laptop.

 

“You don’t have to ‘google’ him up just to see his handsome face.”

 

“You’re awake, oppa?” I turn my head to him and when back to my ipad as I was not affected to his action just now. I am the one who make the trick Yonghwa~…I will not fall for my own trap.

 

He then sat next to me and landed his head on my shoulder. I just let him and continued browsing the internet.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked me with a disappointment voice. I guessed he pouted because I was not browsing anything about him even a thing that related to him.

 

“I want to manage my blog oppa. You knew I am an online author. Why would you ask that? Ah, oppa! Did you get enough sleep?”

 

He nodded while staring my laptop blankly. What would he thought? I could see his tired face. I felt guilty because he worked hard for us. 6 month ago, 2 weeks before my birthday, I put a hiatus on my career as an entertainer for two years because I wanted to focus on my marriage. I wanted to work but oppa told me not to. Yong oppa knew it would hard for me to work during my pregnancy. But, he never stopped me to achieve my dream. So, he let me took a break for two years before I joined the entertainment again. Oppa understood me well. He knew it was hard for me to leave my job. But, I knew his attention. He wanted me to prepare myself to be a real wife and a mother as well. So, I let him made the decision because I believe that his decision was better for us. Who would believe that a choding man could be a super-matured guy.

 

“Hyun~ Are you sure you‘ll be okay when I go to Japan tomorrow. You know, I can cance..”

 

“Just go oppa. I’m okay. Besides, there’s omma taking care of me here…and your mom will come tomorrow. Don’t worry. My due is next month. It is worth if you go because you worked hard for this comeback. Don’t disappoint your brothers. They worked hard too and …”

 

He cut my nag with peck on my lips. He smiled. When I was about to speak again, he cut it again and again.

 

“Oppa, stop it! Omma will awake.” I hit him lightly on his right arm. He chuckled when he saw my flaring nose. I was about to speak again but he stopped me by cupping my face.

 

“Omma will not come out from her room because she wants us to spend our night alone, just two of us before I go to Japan tomorrow. Okay…I will go. I trust your omma and my omma. Just promise me you will call me every night. Ahrasso?”

 

I nodded. He stared at me deeply. He moved closer to me and of course I started to close my eyes. 1, 2, 3… I did not felt anything on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw him grinning. I could not help myself to blush by his action. It had been years but I still could not manage to blush when I looked at his face.

 

“Hyun~ why are you so cute?” he pinched my red cheek and said “Wait here.”

 

He suddenly stood up and went to our room. He left me blankly. He quick his stepped. I called him but he did not even bother to answer me. I got a bit irritated by his action. What would he do actually? He run away after fooling me by making me think that we would kiss on our favorite sofa. I missed to kiss him actually. It had been awhile making out season had ended. Then, I looked at my bulging belly and caressed it soft.

 

“You miss you appa too, right? Omma miss him. It has been awhile we were not spending time together. What do you think appa doing now? Taking his guitar and showing omma his new composition about omma?” I started to talk to my unborn child as it became a habit for me since I knew about my pregnancy.

 

It passed 10 minutes but he still not came out from the room. I became anxious and put my laptop on the coffee table beside my sofa. When I was about to stand, he came back to me. No guitar. It was probably not his new composition. Then, I spotted he brought a small dark red box at his right hand. It couldn’t be… if it was it, why now?

 

He suddenly knelt down his left knee and opened up the box. It was a ring. A plain silver ring with a tiny diamond on it. It was now. I chose to keep mouth shut so that I won’t ruin this moment.

 

“Aaa…Hyun~ Jung Joohyun. I mean, Seo Joohyun… I know it’s kind of late. You know what I’m doing right now, right? Anyway, I’m sorry because this is not romantic as the drama on the TV that I played. You know that romantic stuff, right? Like candles, dinner, violin, piano and whatever it is. You can laugh because now I’m proposing you in a plain white shirt and my dark blue boxer. I took 10 minutes or more maybe just now to practice for the last time before I came with this ring. So, I don’t have time to wear suit, okay. This is more comfortable you know. Besides, I don’t want to wait anymore before all the words that I been practiced for this moments just gone by the wind.

 

Haha…where were we again? Ermm… Hyun~ I’m sorry because I got you pregnant before our real wedding. But, I never regret it because I know our princess will be as beautiful as an angel just like the woman in front of my eyes now. Do you know what Day is today? Shh… don’t say any word. Just keep your mouth shut until you heard ‘that’ words from me. You know ‘that’ words that will spill out, right? But for now, just hear me out. Aaa…why am I this nervous here but not on stage? Okay! I can do it!”

 

I wanted to laugh of his clumsiness. He kept murmuring nonsense things to get rid his nerve. I was about to speak but decided not to. I let him calm for a while. He cleared his throat again and sighed as loud as I could hear. Then, he looked at me and started to speak again.

 

“I’m okay now. Hyun~Today is the day that Seo Joo Hyun and Jung Yong Hwa are supposed to marry. The day that I had promised to let you feel what the other woman had dreamed of for the whole of their life. You know what Love~, the day when I first saw you was the day that I decided to marry you for a real one. Not as a Yongseo couple on the TV show but as a Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Joo Hyun lover in our own life. Just an ordinary lover even we are actually an extraordinary lover. Even if you were not pregnant, I will still marrying you but not that soon. Our wedding should have been today but the fate made us to jump the timer than the original plan. But, who’s care. You are mine now and forever. Talking about time, you once asked me why I never set our wedding day on the first time we met. My sarang bit~, it is because that day was the day I married you for a variety show. It was all meant for on-screen show and of course we did that for the sake of our work as entertainers. I wanted to start it all new. I chose this end of the year because I wanted both of us wrap up all our works and schedule before you take a break to serve your duty as my real wife. But, God had another plan.

 

So, I decided for the Plan B, one of the plans in my wedding operation list. Don’t be shocked because I prepared countless plans when I dated you including plan for your pregnancy. I mean, in case you got pregnant by me which I really got you pregnant for a real. I maybe choding but I am a man with thought. Back to the Plan B, (wedding operation lists) I chose to set our wedding day on your birthday. If you want to ask me why, this is the reason. It was because I want to be your gift on your birthday, as your husband. You know what, I am you special gift for you because if you want a present, you can recycle me as a gift for yourself. And it will keep repeating itself for your whole life. Hahaha…To be honest, when I think back of what I said just now, it’s nonsense reason. Don’t you think so?

 

Hyun~ I don’t have any cheesy words left to say to you now, the strong enough to melt your heart right now. I swear. I had written it down and practiced it for these past few days. But, it seem like I totally forgot some of it and I believe I forgot some of the cheesiest things that I wrote. Maybe because there were too many of them I had used on the song that I wrote about you. It’ll ruin it if I bring my script along with me, right? So, with a classical way, Seo Joo Hyun…will you marry me? Oh! Wait. You had been married me. Mian. I change my words, Seo Joo Hyun…will you marry my life?”

 

“Of cour…”

 

“Stop there! You don’t have to answer it because you had been married to me.” his choding came again.

 

“Yah! Seriously, oppa! Stop your choding right now. I had waited a long time for this and heard your speech that was long enough already. For God Sake, you will be an appa. So, let me answer it in a CLASSICAL WAY, will you?”

 

“Ahrasso! Ahrasso! I’ll stop. Why are you so serious?”

 

He still acted it. He was really such a mood breaker. How could I fall in love with this kind of man? Pity me.

 

“Okay! Okay! I swear for a real one this time. So…will you, Seo Joo Hyun?”

 

I really wanted to ruin this as revenge but I did not want to beat around the bush. So, I decided to

 

“De…Jung Yong Hwa. I will marry your life.”

 

That was it. End.

 

Truth to be told, I really touched by his proposing but I hold my tears from coming out. I never thought he kept his promise that he would propose me on the day that supposed to be our wedding if I was not pregnant. Although it was not a fancy one, I loved the way he proposed me. He did it privately, just two of us without any camera or other people. This was much better, simple but memorable enough to keep. I would probably tell our future children on how their appa proposed their omma. I probably never regretted that I decided to choose him as my last pieces of puzzle. He completed me and next months will be the new chapter for our story because we would meet our little princess.

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

So, how was it? Honestly, this is chapter is more than 2x words in chapter two. I wanted to separate this chapter into two chapters at first, but as time goes by, I decided to make a strike on this chapter.

Anyway, I finished this story before my exam and reedited it in the mid of my exam to lessen my stress as well, before my English Paper actually. I reread and reedited for a few times. I hope I had giving my best shot. I will come out with a new story and as usual, I promise it will not so soon because my style is I will complete my story first before publishing it.

Last but not least, thank for subscribed. Really! Thank you so much. I’ll be more gladly if you give some advices for me to write a better story. I’m sorry if I’m not reaching your expectations and I’m sorry because I can’t reply all of your comments.

Note#It’s completed but I have not done with it yet. So, sequel? Just wait if there’ll be an update. (wink)