Omma

I Decided To

“Use this.”

 

“Omma, I don’t think I need to…”

 

“It’s not like omma not trusting you but you and Yonghwa had been in a long relationship. You are an adult now and this year you will turn to 30. It is not impossible that you and him… can you just do as I said? Palli! Take this.”

 

I took the pregnancy test and walked to the bathroom. I felt guilty to my omma. I was unintentionally admitted to her that I was not a maiden. I could see there were a bit disappoinment clearly seen through her eyes. But what could I do? I did not even have a time turner to turn back the time

 

If I was really pregnant, there was no doubt who was the father because the only man that I had made love with is Yonghwa. We ‘did’ it for the first time on our fifth anniversaries and that time was the day that we were saying out loud our real relationship to the public. You know, we got to excited and things were out of control. That day was the end of my life which I gave it my man that I love with all my heart.

 

We dated at the end of autumn season in 2013. We got engaged last two years ago, the two months before Yonghwa went to military services until a month ago. He got released from the military. We were really missed each other and you know what would they do when they had not met for a long time. I did not use any precaution after Yonghwa got to military. Moreover, we ‘did’ it without any protection.

 

“Annyeonghaesayo, ommonim!”

 

I back to my senses as I heard his voice from the bathroom. I heard omma greeted and invited him inside. My heart beat fast. How to tell Yong about my pregnancy? Would he happy to hear this? I did not know what to do. I just stared at the two red lines. Then, I heard a soft knock from the door. I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

 

I stunned to see a lovely woman standing in front of me as soon as I opened the door. I could not hold it anymore. I approached to her embrace and she patted me softly with her motherly hand. I ended up with tears flowing on my both red cheeks. Fortunately, omma closed the door and locked it. I guessed she did not want Yonghwa to hear our conversation.

 

I did not need to tell her that I was really pregnant because she knew if before I knew it just now. She was the one who noticed the changes of my body and I guessed she wanted me to check it myself to make sure it. She did not say anything too much because she would let me made my own decision. She told me that she would leave me with Yonghwa alone to talk about my condition. She kissed my forehead and then smiled as she said ‘It’ll alright, honey’ before she went out from the room. I still sat on my bed and tried to calm myself. I wiped all the tears and put some light make up to cover up my puffy eyes. I did not want Yong~ to worry when he saw me in this condition.

 

 

A/N:

A short one for warming up. I call it the introducing of their fate problem. 

(Double updated)