What the Vampire thinks

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Hanna 

Kim Hanna 

Kim Hanna 

Ki-

"Hey! What's wrong with u huh?" Kai nudged him. 

"Nothing, I was just thinking bout some.......stuff"  he mumbled but Kai heard it clear. Ya know the vamps super hearing yea, thats that

"Oh really???" Kai wiggled his brows. "Or are u perhaps thinking about a girl? Which one? Is it from our class, next class or what of the hot senior cause i know you don't like little girls". 

" Shut up, I'm not and don't even try to assume anything" He glared at his best friend and turned away. 

 

 

 

With that, he spaced out again.. 

Kim Hanna, hmmmm what an intersting species

Wha-  no what species, she a human *mentally slaps himself*

Great job Oh Sehun, how can u even- 

 

 

 

"Can u stop glaring at the sky? U look stupid". 

He glared at the owner of the voice and saw that eyeliner , coughs, i mean queen or king, or whatever he likes to call himself. 

"Hey hey, stop glaring at Baekhyun, Sehun, respect your hyung" the giant with the toothy grin said.

"But hyuuuunnnggg, he called me stupid when I did nothing to him" Being the maknae he was always a troublemaker along with his partner in crime, Kai, and aegyo master to get what he wants from his hyung. 

" There there sehun, u look ugly stop it" Jongdae laughed at the maknae's antics. 

"Hyung! Chanyeol Hyung! Help me!" He said while hiting Kai's arms repeatedly

" Hey- Yah wha are u doing, I'm not at fault why are u hitting me, Quit it before I slapped you! " 

" You deserve it? U didn't even defend me!" 

"And why should I?"

"Aren't you my best friend? Is this how u treat me???"

"Well, a best friend is suppose to teach u and slap u if u did something wrong." Kai slapped his arm. "And you really look ugly by the way" 

"Yah!!!" 

 

Both of them started fighting. Hiting and pushing around each other. But of course they aren't using their real strength. If they are, they may tear the school down. 

The three hyungs are just standing there looking at the childish fight with a bored expression put on. Oh its happening again. They all thought.

Both of them are like twins constanly fighting and throwing insults at each other, its still a wonder how they still remain best friends until now.

 

After a while looking at the childish scene. Baekhyun called out. 

"Ya know what? I ain't gonna sit here and watch both of u dumb brats being kids, I'm gonna head out for lunch, I'm hungry". Jongdae and Chanyeol smirked and followed Baekhyun out of the classroom to lunch. 

 

 

 

"Hey, wait for me!!!" Kai shoved Sehun away and ran after the hyungs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Great, now the traitors left me." He hissed.

At the same time, at the corner of his eyes, he spot a familiar looking girl. Kim Hanna. 

He decided that since his dumb hyungs ditched him, he might as well find something else to do, he chuckled. 

He is gonna stalk follow Kim Hanna. He followed her to the cafeteria, since it was lunch time.

Such mundane stuff, why can't she just do anything interesting, this is wasting my time. 

Hanna was just eating with her friend, basically doing nothing special and walking back to the classroom after that. 

 

 

Come on, show me somthing interesting. 

Suddenly! SOMEONE pat his arm!,  "Yah!' He shrieked. He nearly hit the person that patted him on the arm. 

"Omo! I'm so sorry sunbae! I didn't mean to surprise you. I just want to give you something!" Sehun look down and saw a cute little junior, bowing and apologizing. But what caught his eyes was a love letter on her hands. 

Haha, free lunch, he thought. 

"So what do want, sweetheart?" He put on his most handsome smile, Gonna charm the lady. 

She blushed, "sunbae, I just want to give this to you" She shyly passed him the love letter. 

"Hey, Don't be shy, its taked a lot of courage to give this to me, I'm so proud of you. Babygirl" 

The junior's face turn red at the nickname

"I---- I--- Thank you very much sunbae!" 

"Hmmmm, I'm sorry but I'm don't feel like dating but we could always meet up, you know? To know.... more... about.... each other" He face going nearer and neared to the juniors face while saying that. 

" Yes yes, I would like to!" the Junior nodded.

Such an easy prey. "Okay, so why not we meet at the stairs right at the end of the building, just two.... of.... us" He smirked. 

"Yes sunbae..... i would love to" Her face turns redder and redder by seconds. 

"Okay, off you go to class, bye sweethearts". 

After the girl left, Oh sehun, you're the best, All the girls in the school will fall for you. He smirked. 

 

 

 

 

He noticed that lunch time is ending soon so he started walking towards the classroom and oh god, Kim Hanna, what are u trying to do. He laughed.

He saw the whole Hanna-trying-to-see-the-bite-marl scene. 

IT IS HILARIOUS!

If it was not for the people around him, he would have laugh out loud for real!

What is that girl trying to do!

 

 

So he decides to approach the said girl. And he pulled her to the storeroom to talk it out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah so basically this is Sehun's POV from the last chapter, I hope you enjoyed. 

And, Hey guys! its Cheesy Ramyeon here!

I'm sorry I was unable to update and was on hiatus! Cause of school and all. 

I also didn't have the motivation to write but here i am! I'm back! Hopefully gonna update fast cause ya know, busy and all. 

But I promise I'll try my best and Thank you very much for reading my story. Hearts for all of u <3