Bite Mark

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

Nobody's POV :

It was break time, and Hanna was in the cafeteria with her best-friend-since-diapers, Jieun.

"What are you staring at?" Jieun ask Hanna as she notice her was looking at the entrance of the cafeteria blankly.

"Huh? What? Nope, I'm not staring and I'm just thinking, yea thinking! hahaha...." Hanna laugh sheepishly.

"But you've been acting a bit weird since the moment you stepped into class, which for your information is the second period. What were you thinking! Luckily Mr. Choididn'r notice you sneaking in from they back, if not you can say Sayonara to your clean record!" Jieun rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry okay, it was not on purpose! Seriously! I just had something on that time and can't make it."

"Well, whatever you were doing must have been important..." Jieun continue to eat.

Hanna noticed Jieun doesn't seem to be curious what she was up to so she continued her lunch.

 

 

 

Hanna was eating her lunch peacefully when someone familiar walked pass her. She look back and saw that it was the girl was from the morning, the girl whose blood was by Sehun.

The girl was walked pass her and meet her friends, and then they started chatting with her friends. Everything looks normal.

But Hanna was determined to know whether the teeth mark is still there a not?

But if it was there, won't the girl be in a panic state right now?

Hanna furrow her brows and comtemplating whether to approach her.

After thinking for a while, she decided to approach her and check it out, she excused and apologise to Jieun and went towards the girl.

Since she and her friends was standing, it was easier for Hanna to approach her. Hanna bump into her purposely and apologise. After checking the girls neck, which was fine and woundless. Hanna quickly act as if it she was really apologetic and luckily the girl was nice and bought it.

 

 

 

The bell rang after that, and Hanna briskly walked back towards class.

When she was walking suddenly, a hand appeared on her waist and shoved her into the janitors room.

Hanna doesn't doesn't need to be Sherlock to know that only one person is able to do that, which is Oh Sehun.

Hanna glared at him.

"There there, no need to be angry and glare with me with those eye-"

"Cut the crap and get to the main point, I don't have time for you," Hanna hissed.

"I saw you approching that babe from this morning," he smirk.

"So?" Hanna narrowed her eyes.

"Just telling you that we are clean creatures, we don't like it when things get messy, so you will never find any bite marks on any victim, so you can safe some of your energy," Sehun told her.

"Thanks a lot, Mr. Vampire. So you were watching me all the time?" Hanna stare at him.

"I just so happen to have a lot of free time, so don't feel important," sehun laughed.

"Why would I even fe-"

"Okay~ Didn't you say you don't have time for me. Out you go!" He interrupted Hanna and shove her back outside to the corridor.

 

 

 

 

"What kind of stupid action is that? Shoving people every where. Seriously...." Hanna muttered under her breath and walk back to class.

"hey!" She wave to Jieun as she sat beside her.

"Where have you been?"

"I had to go to toilet, hehehe..." Hanna smile sheepishly.

"Okay. By the way, this is the homework that Mr. Choi inform us to do." Jieun said as she passed Hanna a piece of paper with all the homework written down.

"Ugh.... Why does he needs to give us so much homework, is he trying to kill us?!" Hanna groaned.

"Well, someone skipped his period so he was pissed and gave us more homework~ I haven't even complain about you~" Jieun . 

"What! you mean He noticed my absence?! Oh gosh this is not happening, I'm in shock..." Hanna raised her voice.

"Hey, quiet down will you? Yeap, apparently I saw he face darkened when he saw the empty seat beside me." Jieun told her truthfully.

"Does anyone know about this?" Hanna said quietly as she was curious to if that's the case why non of her classmates is complaining about her.

"Hahahhaah...... Stop acting so serious! I was just kidding! He was just in a bad mood today and as his usual blur self, he did not notice you absence so you're safe." Jieun laughed at her serious face.

Hanna slapped Jieun's arm.

"Yah!" How can u do that to me! You nearly scare my poor soul out of me!" Hanna said as she continuously slapped Jieun's hand.

"It was revenge okay! You left me her alone during his boring class, serve you right!"

"I had something important on okay!" 

Then they continue to bicker until the teacher arrived.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Its Cheesy_Ramyeon here.

So sorry that today is a hectic day, so I don't have much time to write. :(

Anyway, please enjoy my story! 

XOXO