That Unfortunate Day

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

 

Hanna's POV

 

'Oh gosh! What am i gonna do!!!', I thought when I was running towards school.

The school gates closes at 7.30am and now ITS LIKE 7.25AM ALREADY.

'Damm it, I should have known better than to watch that drama until midnight! UGHHH! See where that got you, Kim Hanna'

I ran with all my might and finally reach the school compound at 7.29am.

The teacher in charge stared at me and told me I was lucky that I arrived one minute or else.....MY PRECIOUS CLEAN RECORD WILL BE TAINTED!!!

 

I skipped down the corridor with glee thinking about how lucky I was, humming some music.

Then I saw at the end of the corridor where the stairs was, I saw a mop of silver hair. I squinted my eyes to get a better look but failed to, and since my first peiod is Mr. Choi who is a bit of an ignorant teacher, curiosity got the better of me. 

I silently walk towards that mop of silver hair,at the same time praying that it is not a serial killer or something roaming in the school compound. 

I speed up my pace when the mop of silver dissapeared. 

As i got closer to the stairs, I could hear faint flirtings and some weird sound, like sloppy kisses.

I know its kinda rude to maybe interrupt someone, but since I've already decided to know what's with the mop of silver, so might as well go all out, I ain't that kind of girl who chicken out!

I slowly tiptoe towards the stairs, and saw a sight that I may never forget.....or more like I will never forget...

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

Hanna's eyes widened as she watch the scene in front of her.

The silver mop was actually Oh Sehun, one of the popular cool kids, in the school. He has been famous ever since he's HOLY(according to fangirls) foot step into the school compound. 

Girls praise him like he is the most handsome person on earth and would do anything to just FREAKING TOUCH HIS HAND! HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT! 

That's why Kim Hanna didn't like him, every girl in SM High School turn into some cheap chick with no dignity at all when it comes to him.

But of course, like some drama, HOT GUYS COMES IN A GROUP!

Sehun's best friend is what the girls call Tanned Prince, or as known as Kai. According the the girls, his sunkissed skin made him so y.

Other than both of them, there are also other popular kids like Baehyun, a.k.a eyeliner prince, Chanyeol a.k.a Happy virus, and last but not least, Jongdae a.k.a Lady Charmer.

All of them fit perfectly into the 'Hate' category in Kim Hanna's dictionary. 

According to Kim Hanna's logic and deduction, They are just a bunch of hormonal teenager whose puberty did them good. 

 

 

Back to the story, Hanna gave in and fall onto the floor with a thud. and saw that Oh Sehun turn his eyes to her with a smirk. In front of him was a girl that was unconcious and Hanna saw blood flowing out from her neck. 

And Hanna assume it was Sehun's doing judging from his lips stain with blood. 

Sehun left the unconcious girl as she fall on the ground, and walk towards Hanna with a sinister smirk...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Its Cheesy_Ramyeon here! 

Hope you enjoy the story so far and how was the cliff hanger?

*giggles* What is gonna happen next, 

Are you curious?