A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

A Stupid bet with that Vampire Jerk

Nobody's Pov :

Sehun left the unconcious girl as she fall on the ground, and walk towards Hanna with a sinister smirk...

 

 

"Well well, Who do we have here? Ms. Kim Hanna? The girl who has the same Biology class as me?", Sehun said.

Hanna got a clear view of his fangs when he started talking.

As he walk closer and closer to her, she started backing away and the next thing she know is that Sehun got her cornered at the wall. Both hands of his at the side of her head. And the head of his so close to her that their nose almost touched.

"What the hell?!" She muttered under her breath when he startled her.

"What? Aren't you supposed to blush and be happy about it? Don't you like it when I'm so close to you? I thought you are here to confess or something?" He lips turned into a cocky smile.

She slap him across the face , Nope, almost, But thanks to Sehun's good reflex her manage to avoid her violence.

"SERIOUSLY?! How cocky and arrogant can u be?! Doesn't mean you and your foolish little group of friends are popular, every girl would wanna date you! Frankly speaking, I even wonder what kind of girl will like you with that kind of attitude." Hanna hissed at him.

"You mean you aren't interested at me at all?!?! Woah... That's new," Sehun sounds like he was truly fascinated.

"Goodness, Who in the world that has a sane mind would like you?!", She just hope what someone will just drag her away from this idiot.

In less than a minute, Sehun cornered her again and head moves towards her ears.

"That, I have an answer, and that answer is everybody." She could feel like annoying smirk even from her side.

Hanna pushed he off again and say, "So what exactly are you?"

Sehun stared at her for a couple of seconds and started laughing.

 

 

"Are you blind or something? Can't you see that I have fangs?"

"So what?! There may any other type of animal or creature with fangs!"

"Why don't you guess? And I'm hurt, how can u compare me to an animal?"

"The only guess I have is a vampire..."

"Well, BINGO! Congrats to you! You got it right! Do you want a gift?"

"......"

"Hey! I'm asking you a question. Do you want your gift?"

"......"

"Are you dead or something?"

"......"

"Or are you perhaps starstuck by my handsome face?"

"......"

"Helloooooo"

 

 

 

 

The Sehun started waving his hand in front of Hanna's face. After waving for quite a long time, she finally deforst from her 'frozen' state.

"What the hell are you doing in front of my face?" She glared at him.

"You were frozen for a while, I thought you died or something. Am I that handsome?"

"Stop it okay, I was just thinking?" Are you really a vampire? You know like those creatures you see in animals and they are 'supposed' to have like be like very charming and hot. Oh oh! And also, have an immortal body that doesn't decay?!", Hanna's eyes were practically shinning when she said that.

"Woah, cool down girl, too much questions and what do you mean by 'supposed' to be charming and hot? I'm offended, why am I even wasting my time her talking to someone who offends me by everything she says?" He huffed.

Then he started leaving. "Nooooooooooooooo!!!", Hanna hold on to his hand.

"You can't leave me hanging! I wanna know more about vampire! Please!"

Sehun raise his eyebrows and stared at her judgingly.

"Come on..... I wanna know more about vampires!" She begged him.

 

 

 

Just then the President of school council, Lee Nayoung walk past them and saw Hanna holding onto Sehun's hand. It was quite a inappopriate sight actually.

She stop and clear , "Student Kim Hanna and Oh Sehun, what are you doing here when you are suppose to be at class?", Hanna can feel her judging stares piercing through her soul. 

Hanna gulped and answer "We-"

"I went to the toilet and found her here on the floor, I was trying to help her get up." Sehun interrupted.

Nayoung didn't seem like she bought that lie, but she nodded anyway, and left.

"Damm it" Sehun cursed after she left. "Aish.... must she see that?"

"What's wrong?" Sehun usually won't react like this. 'He likes her?' Hanna thought.

"Nah, Its just, she's actually my new prey, was planning to court her." 

"Is this some kind of bet? That's you are your friends made up?"

"Nope, Lee Nayoung is a pretty uptight person and she seems to hate me a lot, like seriosly, who doesn't like me?! That why I decided to court her, to prove that every girl would fall for me. Sound challenging, so why not?" He said nonchalantly.

"Hello.... She's not the only one that doesn't like you. Remember me? Well anyway, stop fooling with peoples hearts, beside, I don't think she will even look at you twice."

"I don't care much about you so its fine. well, thats what makes it so interesting and you seem to be doubting me a lot, don't you think so?" 

"Yeap, with that face and attitude of yours, I doubt you will suceed in courting her."

Sehun rolled his eyes at that statement.

And he lips suddenly turned into a smirk.

"Oh Sehun, I do not like that smirk of yours and what is your small little brain thinking about." How Hanna wish to wipe that smirk of his face.

"I have a suggestion, since you don't think that Nayoung will fall for me, Why don't we make a bet?"

"What kind of bet?" Hanna was perplexed.

"The kind of bet that involves you, me and Nayoung~" He said happily, which to Hanna, its looks creepy.

"Mister, main point please?", Hanna raise her brows.

"The bet is, if, at the end of this year, I get to sucessfully court Nayoung and she falls in love with me, you can ask any questions of my vampire life and I will answer you only the truth. How about that?"

"What if your courting plan fails?"

Sehun thought for a while, "Well,certainly never thought about that? but if it fails, then you need to be a good samaritan and spare me some of your blood, you blood is AB,right, my favourite!"

"Sneaky bastard," She muttered under her breath, but sehun heard it loud and clear.

"There there,  its a win win situation in this right? I get my fun, you get you're question answered. And if worst case, I didn't suceed, then you'll only lose some blood, and to assure you, its not that painful and you won't die, I promise. As assurance, I've quite a lot of peoples blood in this school and you don't see anbody dying of anything, right?" Sehun assured Hanna.

 

 

 

 

And since Hanna was a hardcore vampire fanatic. She agreed, "Okay. Deal".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! its Cheesy Ramyeon here!

And now the bet is finally reveal! Hahahaha.... 

So how was it?

XOXO