*creative title*

Oneshot collection Ubomb

Good evening people out there! It's 7pm right now in Germany, and I thought, that I maybe write some! Now, have fun with this chapter!

PoV Yookwon: 

After the great we had, I laid down on Minhyuks chest while he smokes a cigarette. (Sorry, this image is just so hot.) I don't like to see him destroy his lungs, but I always loved the hot side of Minhyuk.

,,Baby...you're a freaking god. No wonder everyone wants you so bad..." he grinned and inhaled the smoke of his cigarette. I giggled a little and kissed his chest lightly.

,,Thank you, Hyukkie. But it's because of you! First time, you said that I have to your like a lollipop and ride like when you sit on a swing! That were great lessons!" I said whilest sitting up and looked through the window. Minhyuk squeezed his cigarette in the ashtray ans grinned.

,,My little baby, you're devilish sweet. You know what to say, to drive me-"

,,I want candy right now. Minhyuk, buy me a big bag of candy!" I interrupted him and got up with the blanket wrapped around me.

,,Give me the blanket back, it's cold like ice!" Minhyuk yelled shuttering. He want the blanket, he have to fight for it.

,,Fight for it!" I screamed and threw a pillow in his face.

,,Ugh, Yookwon!" he painful rubbed his nose.

,,Fight like you'd fight for me!" I command.

,,Yookwon..." he got up.

,,Just give me the blank-" I hit him with the blanket and jumped lightly on the bed.

,,Stop hitting me!" he moaned painful.

,,Stop !" 

,,You just hit me with t-" I attacked him with some pillows and stuffed toys.

,,Au! Yoo- au! Sto-au!" he yelled before he jumped beside me and wrapped his arms around my body. 

,,Stop, it's okay...take the blanket but please, stop attacking me." Minhyuk groaned and laid himseld all over the bed. 

I poked his buttcheek and laughed out loud.

,,IT WIGGLES LIKE WIGGLING PUDDING!" I laughed out more loud. How can somones be that soft and fat? Even as a male! 

,,Yookwon.." he pouted. 

,,Wiggle, wiggle du du du du du du..." I sang whilest poking his buttcheeks lightly.

,,Seriously?" he replied.

,,Is my also that fat?"

,,Yookwon, my isn't f-"

,,YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT : WIGGLE WIGGLE!" I yelled and slapped his buttcheeks.

,,Kim Yookwon, what you're doing with me?" 

But I don't answered, I'm to busy with slapping my beloveds .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you enjoyed! Please let a comment and subscribe. :)