Chapter 4 (?)

Oneshot collection Ubomb

Hello dears, I'm back with an new update! I know you aren't interested in my private life but stil...tomorrow I'll get some Creepers. I mean, the shoes. Okay, they're plateau and I'm like 1.80m tall...and with them like 1.87m...don't mind. Have fun.

PoV Yookwon: 

Today is again sports and I'll dance to this song! It's soooooooo much fun! But I'm the only male. I don't understand why my Hyukkie isn't with me! Dancing is so much fun and makes my body curvy for my future husband. Okay, maybe he thinks it's for girls, but there aren't male and female sports! Some things are just a little bit feminin! Like...dresses. I really do look good in them, but Hyukkie says I just can wear them when his parents are out and his sister have a sleepover in her friends house. But it isn't fair! I look so good in them! The most I-

,,Kim Yookwon! Are you listening?" my sports teacher yelled.

,,Uhm-"

,,What are you thinking about in my dance class?!" he yelled with a red face.

,,I was thinking about thise nonsense gender roles." I said with a low voice which was full of shame. 

,,Keep this for ethnic! Now we have sports and you must dance." my teacher replies and clapped his hands to tell us, to go on our places. He turned the music on and my female partners and I began to dance. I can't stop thinking about myself in a dress and Minhyuks look, as if he looks at dessert. 

,,KWON! YOU'RE ALWAYS A GOOD DANCER! WHAT IS TODAY?" my teacher screamed in anger. It hurts me, only Hyukkie screams my name...and only if he...does me. 

,,DON'T SCREAM AT ME! IT HURTS ME!" I screamed back with a hysterical voice.

,,CHANGE YOURSELF! I'LL CALL YOUR PARENTS LATER!" 

I hung my head and went to the changing rooms, where I called Hyukkie. I don't mind if he have sports class too.

,,Kwon, did you forget that I-"

,,I'm coming and then we go to an candy store, where you buy me candies." I said and hung up. No , I need candies. I changed myself quickly and leaved the gym, with slow steps I went to the other gym where my Hyukkie have football. I opened the gym door and entered the gym.

,,Hyukkie-Baby I need-" and a ball hit my face. I bit on my underlip to hold the tears back.

,,Oh no Baby, why don't you watch out?" my boyfriend sighed and kissed my whole face to alleviate the pain.

,,I...I...need..." I began to cry and pressed my face in Minhyuks chest. He sighed again and carried me into the changing rooms.

,,Do it hurt?" he asked me softly and kissed my cheeks.

,,No I thought crying infront the half of my classmates would be funny!" I replied sarcastically.

,,Sorry...I'll take you to the candy shop." (NOW I HAVE THIS SONG IN MY HEAD)

,,Good..." I whispered and watched how Minhyuk changed in front of me.

,,Speaking of candy, can't you just eat me at your home?" 

---------

Next chapter contains . I hoped you all enjoyed, subscribe and leave a comment. :)