Oh dear...

Oneshot collection Ubomb

So, I'm sitting here with my friend Charlin and we are totally bored. Oh yeah, we are some special kind of people. She eat, while I read and write fanfiction. So, have fun. 

PoV Minhyuk:

Weekend! Finally! Yookwon and I'll have a sleepover. My parents love Yookwon like their own son, but they still don't know, that we are in a relationship and it's not only a friendship. But that doesn't matter, even if they would find out, they only would do embarrassing things. After Yookwons and mine ice cream date, we decided to do 'the talk' in near future. But not today. By the way, what time is it? It's the last class today, and it's sports. Not that I don't like sports, I just don't like classes without my Kwonnie. We have all the same classes, but the themes are different. I have football and he dancing. With all those girls, in shorts and tops. Maybe, yeah just maybe, I'm kinda jealous. But in the end I'LL him and not THEM. That's a good excuse. It rings and our teacher said, we can go and change. So I went into the changing room and change. After that I went to the other gym and waited for Yookwon. He comes out with some girls, laughing. ing jealousy, go away!

,,Kwonnie, today you danced so good! Maybe we can practice someday together?" one girl giggled. Step. Away. From. My. Man.

,,That sounds great!" he smiled widely.

,,Maybe, you can teach me, how you can shake your waist!" she grinned.

,,That way?" Yookwon asked and began to shake his waist.

,,Baby, do that later for me. Come on. We have to do some stuff." I yelled to show all those girls, that he is mine.

,,Hyukkie!" my little angel shouted and ran into my arms. The girl looked at us, a bit jealous and went away.

,,Is dinner ready? Your mom cooks sooooo good! And I- we are sweaty. I think we'll have to take a bath!" he smiled and I chuckled a bit.

,,We will take a hot bath with many bubbles, alright?" 

,,Alright, Hyukkie!" he said happily and grabbed my hand. Our ice cream date is two months ago, now we have middle of november and it's just so cold. Happily, I have someone to cuddle with. 

,,Today, we danced to a song, which got that name! I looooved dancing to it! There was this part! My anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns hu-"

,,Don't tell me you danced to Anaconda." I cut him off.

,,Of course we did! It was soooo funny!" he smiled.

,,How?" the anger in my voice was clear like water. 

,,I'll show you when we reached your home! I think you'll like it! And Hyukkie?"

,,Hm?" I grumbled.

,,I want a BIG bubble bath!" he smiled, I sighed. After a few more minutes we reached my home.

,,Mom! Me and Yookwon are home!" I yelled.

,,Oh, great! Go make yourself ready for dinner!" she yelled back.

Yookwon and I went upstairs in my room and the first thing we did, was kissing each other like psychos.

,,I've missed you..." Kwonnie whined and kissed me again. 

,,I'll prepare the ba-"

,,Don't you dare forget the bubbles!" I sighed and went to the bathroom. First I filled the bath with a half bottle of soap, then I'll filled the bath with hot water. 

,,Kwonnie?" I whispered and looked for my mother.

,,Is the bath ready?" he smiled and ran into the bath. He took of his clothes and hopped into the bath. He covered himself in the bubbles.

,,I look like Santa, am I?" he grinned.

I chuckled and took off my clothes too, then I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

,,Minhyuk? You forget to give me your last class te-" my mother walked in and cut of, when she saw me and Kwonnie.

,,Don't forget protection..." she said grinning and leaves the bathroom.

Oh dear...