Mom, please!

Oneshot collection Ubomb

Hello weird people! Mary is back with an...curious update! Maybe in this chap will be some mistakes, I got fake nails on my fingers. Thank you for over 40 views and a comment from UBOMBERS OMFG! Little story: I was with my curse for the history of the second world war in a funeral service for the jewish people. After that we had had to wait 2 hours until the bus came. So I checked my account, saw that Ubombers leaved a comment and screamed. Everyone looked at me, but it was worth it. Have fun.

PoV Minhyuk: 

My Mom is always so cute and of course not embarrassing! Why did she enter the ing bathroom, when we take a bath? I know, she thought it was only me, but...why? What if I had ed? Oh, no. No. I don't wanna think about this. Now we sitting in the bathtube and try to find a way, how we can escape of sitting with my mother on the same table. 

,,Baby...it's okay. Say we aren't hungry..." Yookwon tries to find a good reason.

,,But I'm hungry." I whined and kissed his neck.

,,Stop..." Kwonnie giggled.

,,No, I need something to stop my lust of sweet things..." Kwon blushes and leaned against me.

,,HYUKKIE! KWONNIE! LEAVE THE BATHTUBE! THE FOOD IS COLD ALREADY! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU! YOU CAN E EACH OTHER LATER!" my mom yells when she entered the bathroom in anger. Yookwon went red and tries to don't look at my mother. God damn how embarrassing can a single person be?

,,He are bathrobes!" she kept going on and threw them in pur faces.

,,Now get up! is sport, sporty people needs force! Hurry up!" and she leaves. (This is my mother, if I ever get a girlfriend)

,,I- I..." Kwonnie leaves the bathtube and took on his bathrobe.

,,Baby I'm so sorry, I promise we'll do something together without being interrupted." 

,,It's just...so embarrassing. What will your father think?" Yookwon blushes and wrapped his arms around himself.

,,That everything went right..." I smiled and kissed my angels lips softly.

,,Okay...so...let's go." I said quiet and tapped downstairs just to see my smiling mother and my embarrassed father.

,,Oh, there are you two. Your sister leaved. She don't want to hear 'those evil things'. I think, she is embarrassed because of me. But really, I don't know." my mother said calm and began to eat.

,,So, I heard you're a couple?" my father said and began to eat too.

,,Y-yeah about 2 years, Mr.Lee." Yookwon whispered.

,,I told you!" my mother said grinning.

,,How could you know that 2 years ago?" my father laughed.

,,I'm a mother! I know what tickles Minhyuks pickle!"

,,Ew Mom, just don't say those things." I said blushing.

,,Why son? Ohhh no! Did I interrupt your first toge-"

,,MOM!"

,,Ohh you littles s do it of-"

,,MOM!" 

,,About two years earlier, I always thought, Minhyukkies mouth'll end on a girls hot spot, but it ends on a-"

,,MRS.LEE!" 

,,Why are you all so burgeios?" she asked innocent. 

,,Mom, my ual life don't have to interest you..." I sighed.

,,Okay, but one important question.."

,,Which one, Mrs.Lee?" Kwon asked.

,,Does Minhyukkie need XL or XXL. I don't think it's smaller than his fathe-"

,,I'm out!" my father said and leaved the table.

Oh Mom...