Ice cream

Oneshot collection Ubomb

Hello my friends :) I'm back with another...fic? No, Oneshot collection. So, I've got many different kinds of writing. , Fluff etc. And now, I'm doing something beside a whole fic/short story. I hope you all enjoy. :)

 

PoV Minhyuk: 

It was just another day in college, much learning, much concentration, much boredom. How I hate to be a college student. But there is one good thing: I see my boyfriend. Everyday. And this afternoon, we'll get to an ice cream store. Kwon always loved ice cream and all kind of candies. I got the sweetest candy: him. I know it sounds kinda weird. But, I just can't describe how sweet he is. His cute smile, his sweet laugh, his sweet face when he is bored in class, the way he talks- everything is just sweet. And you know what? He is my, right, my boyfriend. We do like everything together. We sit together, we eat together, we sleep together, we take a bath together, we cuddle and kiss, we learn together and so on. My life was always a good life, but since then- it's perfect. He is my best friend, my lover, my everything. We are not that extrem jealous kind of a relationship. He can do something with other boys or girls, he can do things without me, he don't have to text me like every second. Of course, I really love to spend time with my angel. But I can trust him 100%. This is one thing, that I love the most. We don't have to control each other like psychos. 

,,Baby? I'm tired." Yookwon whispered in my ear whilest our history teacher told us something about the france revolution.

,,It's the last class, then I'll take you to ice cream store and to the park." I smiled back and grabbed Yookwons hand.

,,Thank you dear, but I just hate history. They're dead already." he pouts, I chuckled and kiss his cheek softly.

,,It's important for your future, Baby." I answered.

,,You are my future." he smiled. How can a single person just be cute like hundreds of kittens?

,,And you're my future. I love you." 

,,I love you too." Yookwon whispered. When we want to kiss, the bell rang and everyone leaves the class. I grabbed Yookwons hand and we walked slowly out of the building.

,,Did you told you're parents already?" Kwonnie asked shyly.

,,I don't know how. I know, they'll accept it, but I was ever their future father." 

,,Yes you are still, in near future, we'll marry and adopt cute little children. Called Sunny and the boy...uhm...Minhyuk Junior?" he says. I laughed out loud.

,,Hey...why'd you laugh?" he pouts.

,,We won't call our son: Minhyuk Junior!" I laughed hysterical.

,,What about...I don't know." he says.

,,Everything have time." I smiled and kissed my angels lips.

We walked about 10 minutes, then we reached the ice cream store. Kwonnie, like everytime he sees candies especially ice cream, was in his own world as he saw all the different tastes.

,,Choose whatever you wa-"

,,So I want some chocolate, some nut, some joghurt, some eww whats the green? Not mind, give it, some mango and ehm...lemon." the man followed Yookwon and handled his ice out.

,,That's (I don't know korean money, so I take dollars) 5,50$." I gave him the money and leaved the shop with a little Kwonnie.

,,Minhyuk, you know how to treat you're man." he chuckled and kissed me. 

,,You got ice cream all over your mouth." I laughed and kissed him again, just to it.

,,Buy your own ice." Yookwon grinned.

,,I don't need any ice cream, when I have a sweet person like you, Baby." he smiled and we kissed.

Yeah, my everything.

-----------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed! :) Please let a comment ans subscribe. ^-^