Chapter 4

Yoong's Love Journey

Jessica still thinking about Yumi’s request earlier. After listen what Yumi told her about her father she feel curious about him.

 

Yumi knew that her Appa is still bitter about her Umma even if he is never tell her anything. Jessica feel sad about her father, he must really love Yumi’s mother. But with Yumi description about her father she somehow feel that she know him. It’s really weird for her, she never met him but feel that she already know him.

 

After that time when Yumi asked her to be her mother, she got the feeling that she have to get to know Yumi, it’s really crazy even for her to felt and even thinking to make Yumi’s dream comes true. A completed family with mother and father.

 

Now Jessica always make time to meet Yumi, at the park when Yumi and Han ahjumma play or come to her school before she goes to work. And they will always told stories one another to each other. Yumi will told story about her father and make a request to Jessica to comment about her father.

 

She doesn’t know his name and his face because when Yumi want to tell her she will cut it and said she want to see him and Yumi and properly introduce herself to him.

 

 

It makes Yoong wonder what is the real motive of this lady for her daughter, because since Yumi came from theatre, she will always told him about this mysterious pretty unnie. Even told him that Yumi wants this pretty unnie to be her mother.

 

Yoong can say no to her daughter with that huge smile plaster in her face. But with this daughter wish it’s really hard to make it comes true.

 

Yoong is worried if it just like another time, but right now the worries are double. Because now he has Yumi and he is afraid when the lady is bored or she meet someone else she will leave Yumi sad and disappointed.

 

And because of that he feel the need to meet this mysterious lady and make sure that she will make promise to never meet his little angel again. And whatever her motive is he will find out himself.

 

He’s late when he see the thing that make him really sad and happy at the same time. He heard the lady that Yoong told him and Yumi also told him when he came to Yoong’s house.

 

The Jessica that he see in front of him with a kid he really know. She seems different nothing like he knows. He saw they look really close and happy together.

 

Jessica the mysterious lady that Yoong told him, and the pretty unnie that Yumi seems to fond of her. He will never guess that woman will be Jessica.

 

He knew what Yumi’s wish is, his little niece really want a mother figure. He knew even if it hard for Yoong he will do everything that will make his daughter happy.

 

And that make it harder for Soo, one side he wants his crush to like him and return his feeling. In another side he wants his buddy to be happy and Yumi to have a mother.

 

 

Yoong is in hurry when he bump to someone. He bow apologize to the person.

 

“ah, I’m sorry.…”

 

“Jessica Jung” before Yoong can make a guess who the person is, the person already said her name.

 

Yoong stunned upon hearing her boss voice, he didn’t know that he bump to her new boss. With awkward smile he bow once again and said he’s sorry to her.

 

“what’s your name?”

 

“ehh…” Not quite sure with what he is hearing he just stare with a confuse expression.

 

Jessica on the other hand find that his expression is adorable and cute, she feels giddy inside like a school girl who just meet her crush face to face for the first time.

 

“I asked you what’s your name” jessica said when she wake up from her thought.

 

“It.. it’s …Im Yoong Ms. Jung. My name is Im Yoong”  Yoong said.

 

After Yoong said his name she just walk away without trying to look back. Yoong shook his head and said ‘really cold’ in his mind.

 

When she arrive in her office she closed the door and smiling like a crazy person. Indeed she is crazy in love.

 

 

“Appa, I want you to meet pretty unnie” Yumi said when Yoong just open the door and come in to the apartment.

 

Inside his apartment there is someone he knew and never expect her will be the lady her daughter always talk about.

 

 

When on her way to her home, she remembered her promise to come to Yumi house to meet her father. She make a turn and going to the park when they promise to meet before going to Yumi’s apartment.

 

Before that she stop by a store to buy Yumi a big rilakkuma doll, she knew that Yumi’s love those doll so much.

 

She saw Yumi and Han ahjumma at the park, Yumi saw her also and wave her hand while smiling brightly.

 

They walk hand in hand leaving Han ahjumma behind who is smiling looking at them. She is happy looking at them really like a real mother and daughter. She hope Yoong will take the risk and make a completed family with Yumi and this beautiful lady.

 

Jessica sat in the sofa inside Yumi’s father apartement with Yumi in her lap, they were watching some cartoon while waiting for Yumi’s father. They really look like a mother and her daughter have some quality time together. When the door bell rang.

 

 

“Appa” Yumi said and run immediately to the door welcoming her father.

 

Jessica nervously waiting in her spot. She heard Yumi said to her father to meet her.

 

 

 

Sorry for the super short update, my idea just stuck to that. hope to update longer next time.

Thank you