Chapter 2

Yoong's Love Journey

Yoong feel that the bed is moving but he’s still tired so he closed his eyes again.

“Appa wake up, it’s morning already Yumi’s hungry. Appa,,?” Yumi said while jumping on the bed trying to wake her sleepyhead Appa. yoong on the other hand just rolling to his back and lay on his stomach continue his sleeping. Yumi is trying again  this time with jumping on her father back, that make Yoong groan little louder.

“aww, princess Appa awake now. Thanks to you” Yoong wake up while rubbing his eyes and look at Yumi with pure love.

“come on Appa, make breakfast. Yumi’s really hungry now” Yumi said while pulling Yoong out of the bed.

“Ok ok princess Appa will make you breakfast but let me wash my face first” Yoong answer while getting up with Yumi in her arm.

Yoong put Yumi down then walking to bathroom to face his face and brush his teeth. Yumi is running to the kitchen to wait for her father.

 

 

 

After  breakfast, Yoong help her daughter bath and preparing to go to school. At 8am Yoog and Yumi ready to go, but first he is gonna take her daughter to Han ahjumma and let her take Yumi to school. He got a news for his office that this morning all the employers must come before 9, there’s will have importand announcement. And if there are anybody that come late, will get the penalty. Because he really need his job, he is afraid to be late.

“Princess, Appa have to go working first. Sorry I can’t take you to school. Be nice with Han ahjumma, and don’t be naughty at school” Yoong said when they arrive in front of Han ahjumma’s apartment. Then he ring the bell for Han ahjumma to open the door. When Han ahjumma open the door, Yoong put Yumi down. He kiss her forehead. And hug her goodbye.

“bye Appa, love you Yumi is always good” Yumi said with big eyes smile plester on her angelic face that can make everyone fall for her charm. ‘like her mother’ Yoong thought while looking to Yumi face with a sad smile but it’s gone when Yumi look at his eyes. He don’t want Yumi to see him sad or hurt, because he have to be strong for his daughter. He her head gentle and weave goodbye while saying his Thanks to Han ahjumma for taking care his daughter.

 

 

 

When arrive at the office Yoong there are so many employers already. They are line up like waiting for somebody really importand. The speculation about the news is that there will be news about the CEO retire for the company and will be take over by her daughter. It’s because her daughter just graduate from one of the best university in the world. Rumor says that this Princess is really cold with everyone but have a really gorgeous face and body. Yoong just shrug her shoulder and keep walking to his direction not wanting to know anything more.

 

When lunch time come all the staff get instruction to gather in the hall of the office, to heard the announcement. Yoong with his friend Soo who is like her buddy and brother walking side by side to the hall. Soo is curious about this cold princess and really want to meet her. And he is sure will make this princess fall head over heals for his. Soo is handsome with tall height like a model and strong charisma so it’s not wrong if he got this big self-confident. They have been buddy ever since Yoong working in this office. When Yoong came to interview there are so many women come to him, and ask his name even flirt with him. Soo came to Yoong’s rescue that time and help him escape from the hell. After that time Yoong and Soo become bestfriend until now, Soo knew all the detail about Yumi and what happen about her mother, and about Yoong that make a distance with the opposite . Soo knew all Yoong’s past lovers that leave him in time when he needs the most like when Yumi’s mother leave him in the altar at their wedding day. Yoong’s felt really heartbroken that time even he has a tought to end his life. Lucky that he has Hyo as his buddy, Soo also become bestfriend with Hyo after Yoong said that and met him and Hyo. The three are like brothers that love and support each other. Yoong told Soo all the stories with nothing he hides, he trust Soo so much. Soo’s sad when he heard about the detail, and he maked a vow will always be there when his buddy need him.

 

They are line up with view of them gossiping in loud whisper about this new soon to be CEO. They are waiting for the CEO arrive with her daughter and heard the official news from them. There will be a party that will be held to celebrate the new CEO. Yoong won’t come to that party because he choose to have quality time with his lovely daughter. Cough was heard from the manager as the signal that their CEO has arrive with his daughter in his side. Everyone is awe in their place with all the men that keep their eyes stuck to this beauty in front of them. Soo is smiling with his hand in her heart and feel that it’s beating loudly. He feels love at first sight for the princess.

 

Let take a look from The Princess side, unknown to everyone. She is secretly looking at the handsome man who has doe eyes. The letter is too oblivious for everything, don’t misunderstanding he too think that The Princess is gorgeous. But so is his past lovers and they all leave him alone, lucky that now he has Yumi that will always be #1 and only one in his heart (for now hehe J).

 

 

 

 

It's another short chapter, thank you for all the support i'm really surprise :)