Chapter 1

Yoong's Love Journey

This story begin when Yoong found an infant with all her need in front of his apartement, a baby girl. There’s also a letter in the basket that carry the baby.

 

“Im Yumi a beautiful name for a beautiful baby, you are good with naming , I’m sorry that I did’t come at our wedding I just not ready to setle down yet, I want to reach my dream first. Take care of our baby I know you can be a good father for Yumi. You have to know that I still love you Yoong, im just not ready yet. To be your wife and mother for Yumi are a wonderfull things but I’m really scare that I can be a good mother and wife for you both. I’m really sorry .”

 

Your ALMOST wife

S.H.M

 

Yoong’s hand is squeezing the paper tightly, he can not believe that his almost wife would do this, leaving her baby in the coldness night in front his apartment. He bend down his knee to take the baby in his arm the baby is crying loudly

 “Sssh, it’s okay Yumi, Appa will take care of you”

like magic Yumi the baby name is stop crying instantly like she know that she’s safe in her father arm.  Yoong carries Yumi and the basket with the other arm inside his apartment. Since then the journey of Yoong with Yumi has begin.

 

 

Yumi is crying loudly because she’s hungry and Yoong as good father is still confused of how to make a milk for Yumi.

“Sssh, Yumi Appa is still make you a milk please wait for a bit”

“first step boil water and wait 3 minutes, wait what aish”

Yoong could’nt wait for 3 minutes since Yumi is crying really loud. He just let the water warm and the pour it in the bottle that already has milk in it. He shake it and bring it to Yumi’s lips. But with the chodingness inside he tease Yumi first before Yumi can drink it. The crying sound is becoming really loud.

“Sshh Yumi Appa’s is kidding hehe, this. Wow you are really hungry huh”

Yoong said when Yumi is the bottle really fast.

 

Yoong is just an ordinary employer in the company that he is working at. So he doesn’t have any luxury in his life, and with Yumi in his life it’s become more harder. He has to work and bring more money for Yumi better life and future. Everyday he have to work and comeback home to take care of Yumi. He is helped with his neighbor, an ahjumma that have a kind heart willing to help take care of Yumi.

 

5 years later

 

“Yumi baby, Appa’s back! Eh where are they?”

“Yumi! Han ahjumma!”

Yoong is looking for them every part of the apartment but still can’t find Yumi and Han ahjumma. He’s begin to worried, “where are they?” When Yoong is still worried Han ahjumma with Yumi in her arm are walking entrance from the door.

“Appa”

Upon seeing her Appa Yumi struggle from Han ahjumma hold and running to Yoong. Yoong hugs her and all the worried from ealier are gone with Yumi safely in his arm.

“Uh Yumi where are you and Han ahjuma gone? Appa was worried looking for you?”

Yoong asked when Yumi is in his arm and hug her tightly.

“I’m sorry Yoong, Yumi said she’s bored just stay inside the apartment, so I brought her to the park.”

Han ahjumma answer it while put a rillakuma doll to the sofa.

“oh, it’s okay Han ahjumma I’m just panic. Ahh, how’s the park is Yumi like going to walk at the park?”

Yoong ask Yumi and Yumi reply with nodding head.

“Yeah Appa Yumi liked it, there are so many people and Yumi got a friend Appa”

Yumi told Yoong with big smile in her face.

“oh, really who is it” yoong reply with big smile plester on his face, he is always smile when he saw Yumi’s smile. He loves Yumi so much.

“she was with Yumi when Han ahjumma gone to buy ice cream for Yumi”

“eh, its dangerous Princess for you to be alone with stranger.”

Yoong’s frown when Yumi told him.

“she’s crying when I want to take her with me to buy ice cream she said she will wait and then come a young lady she said she will company Yumi while I’m gone to buy ice cream.”

Han ahjumma reply while walking to the door. “I’m going home Yoong, I will come at 9 or you can bring her to me tomorrow”.

“ok Han ahjumma, thank you for today”

“its okay Yoong”

"so Yumi don't talk to stranger next time okay?"

"but Appa she is pretty and kind, Appa gonna like her"

"Really, no matter how kind or pretty she is Appa still don't want Yumi to talk to stranger, understand?"

Yoong said with louder voice

"yes, Appa." Yumi reply with soft wishper.

"oh baby don't cry Appa's not mad at you, I just want you to understand that its dangerous to talk to stranger, she can take you away from Appa" yoong said with more gentle voice and hug Yumi tightly in his arm.

 

 

 

Sorry if it short. Thank you for all the support