Chapter 3

Yoong's Love Journey

Jessica Jung the ice princess name, she’s been live in New York the pass decade. And this is her first time visit her hometown, she has cold personality but can be really warm the people she’s close with. Her eyes still fixing for a certain doe eye, she’s really captive by his eyes. so clear and beautiful but hide so many mysterious vibe in it.

 

When her father cough was heard she’s awake from her day dreaming so are the employees who are whispering about her after her arrival.

 

“Good morning everyone, I’m gonna make announcement that maybe almost all of already know. Today I’m gonna retire from the company and this lady beside me will taking over the company, even so I will still monitoring the company.” Mr. Jung begin his announcement.

 

Jessica Jung take a step to the front to make her welcoming. She’s taking deep breath before say

“Good morning everyone, this is my first visit this company after so many years in abroad. I will do my best to make this company became more powerfull. But to doing so I really need all your help and assist.” She said it will all the confident she has.

 

In instant the room become noisy with everyone in the room is clapping their hand from the welcome speech of their new CEO. Jessica cold face form a smile after heard the reaction of her new employees.

 

‘Her voice is so beautiful just like her face’ Soo thought with a dreamy smile plaster in her face. Yoong who is looking at his friend idiotic expression just shook his head.

 

 

 

Mr. Jung smile upon seeing the reactions and heard her daughter speech. He feels proud with his daughter, he can see a bright future for his daughter in this company.

 

Lunch time come, when Yoong still busy with his work. Soo come to his office, he shook his head upon seeing his friend still working hard.

 

“yah, Yoong it’s lunch time already come with me to the canteen don’t overwork yourself.” Soo said to his buddy.

 

“Wait Soo its almost done.” Yoong answer with his eyes still fix in front the computer.

 

Because he is really hungry, Soo take Yoong’s arm and drag his bestfriend to the canteen.

“aish… Yahh! Shikshin stop dragging me I can walk by myself you know” Yoong said while pulling his arm from Soo.

“Speak for yourself” Soo shoot back at Yoong for calling him shikshin when he himself is also one.

 

 

When they arrive at the canteen, there is already crowd. They are walking for their usual table, at the corner near the window after bought their lunch menu. They are eating with silent, when Soo break the silent with his voice.

 

“Yoong, she’s really beautiful right? Just like princess. My princess keke.” Soo said with big grin in his face.

 

“who is she we are talking about Soo” Yoong asked with a confused expression plaster in his face.

 

“we are new CEO, who else do you think we are talking about.”

“she’s so so, ahh Yoong I think I’m falling” Soo said while shaking Yoong’s shoulder with excitement.

 

“yahh, Soo let go of me, yahh!! I know you are crazy but I don’t know you can be this crazy ckck”

 

 

The person that they are talking about just walking at the entrance with her assistant. She’s order some menu for her lunch. When she finished her order she’s walking to table that her assistant found.

 

 

“Oh, she’s here. My princess is here.” Soo whisper to Yoong.

 

“Yeah, yeah like she wants to be your princess” Yoong said with a teasing smile.

 

“Aish, are you really my friend huh? You have to help me not make me down like that ck”

 

“I’m your friend but I just don’t want you end up hurt. She’s like other woman. And she’s at different class, she will just end up making you hurt.”

 

There is loud at the background from the people who cheering to their birthday friend.

 

“yeah, you are right Yoong. But not all women are just gonna hurt us. They also can give our happiness. Like Yumi she needs a mother, you have to let it go all that happened in the past.”

 

Yoong just shrug when Soo said that, he just don’t want his friend to end up hurt like him. He give his everything to Yumi’s mother but it’s still end up she leave him. So as his past lovers. All they gave to him is hurt except Yumi. That’s why he treasure Yumi the most.

 

Soo understand his friend behavior and reason but not all that happened it’s bad. There is Yumi as example. He just can’t ignore that Yumi also need a real mother figure not just a father.

 

“ok ok, you can do what you want. But don’t mention about a mother to Yumi it’s all about you not me.”

 

“sorry”

 

“It’s okay Soo, I will support you. If you want to court her.”

 

There is time when they are quarrel, like what happened  minutes ago. But it will end not along after, it’s one of the reason why they are still bestfriend and will always be bestfriend.

 

Jessica eat while secretly steal glances at the doe eye guy. She can heard vaguely what the doe aye guy and his friend talking about. ‘They are talking about me’ Jessica thought but when they talk about hurt and women she can’t hear clearly when all of sudden there is crowd cheering.

 

‘Someone’s birthday, uhh I still want to hear what they talking about me and who’s getting hurt’ Jessica thought annoyingly with curiousity.

 

 

 

 

Soo is waiting for Yoong at the lobby to be back home together when Jessica pass him. Excitedly he follow where she’s going, when they are alone at the parking lot. Soo call her.

“Ms. Jung !”

 

With a sigh Jessica answer coldy

“what can I help you?”

 

Taken back by her respond he take a step back. But it just a second because Soo back with his smiling face. And say innocently.

 

“you can help me from falling Ms. Jung”

 

“excuse me” with a frown Jessica ask.

 

“I’m falling for you Ms. Jung” Soo said sheepishly.

 

Jessica gape , she couldn’t believe that he just confess to her. Is he serious?

 

Without waiting for her answer Soo run away and leaving Jessica alone.

Soo couldn’t believe that he’s just confess to her boss, in the parking lot of all the place. Wth is he thinking.

 

“Where the hell is that giant, he said he’s waiting at the loby.” Yoong said while still looking for his buddy. He see Soo’s running from parking lot, he jog to him.

 

“Yahh! Soo, where the hell have you been?” Yoong ask when he reach Soo.

 

“Yoong, huh…huh,, yo.. you have to huh…help me?” Soo said while trying to catch his breath.

 

“Take a breath Soo.” Yoong said helping his friend catch his breath.

 

When Soo’s breath come back to normal, Yoong ask Soo about what happen. Soo told his friend about his stupid confession to his boss. Yoong couldn’t believe that his buddy can be this stupid.

 

“It’s okay buddy, you can still be my prince haha” Yoong laugh with his infamous alligator laugh.

 

“Yah, you really not good with this you know. I will just ask Hyo for advice.” Soo said feeling frustrated with Yoong who still laugh loudly. They go to Yoong’s car and drive home. Soo didn’t bring his car because he crash it the other day.

 

 

Jessica who is back to her sense when Soo is already gone. She thought how crazy he is just confess and run. Don’t want to think another thing she just shrug her shoulder and come inside her car to drive  back home.

 

 

Jessica just come back for her meeting with her client in the restaurant, when she see the pretty kid from before. She doesn’t really like kid but it’s different with this kid. She jog to her who’s looking like she’s waiting from someone.

 

“Hi princess, we meet again”. She said when she reach her.

 

“oh, pretty unnie, annyeong” the kid wave to her.

 

Jessica wait with Yumi the kid name when Jessica ask who is her name. They are waiting for Han ahjumma, the one that come with Yumi to this place. Yumi and Han ahjumma are from the theatre, with all her friend and their parents from school.

 

Jessica asked why Yumi didn’t come with her mommy instead. Yumi face change to sad and Jessica know that she asked the wrong thing.

 

“Yumi don’t know where is my umma, Appa never told Yumi where is she, when Yumi asked him.” Yumi reply with sad smile. But that sad smile change to bright smile with beautiful eye smile when she have a brilliant idea.

 

“Do pretty unnie want to be Yumi’s mother? Yumi will be happy to have a pretty unnie as Yumi’s mother and Appa will agree with everything that make Yumi happy” Yumi said her brilliant idea to her pretty unnie.

 

Jessica once again leave speechless with another confession from very different subject. A mother, she will never thought her to be the one. Not when she feels not ready yet. But when looking to Yumi face she can’t really say  no.

 

 


sorry when there are so many error, enjoy with this not that long update but longer than previous hehe :)