You're Beautiful

Lovers Doll

 

Taemin stood still, while Onew ran out of the house. Taemin didn’t know what he was feeling. He felt nothing. He was numb.

Minho let out a sigh. “I don’t know what’s wrong with Onew. He’s never been like this” Minho was oblivious to Taemin’s state of shock. He turned around and swathe look on Taemin’s face.

“Taemin? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?” Minho reached his hand out to touch Taemin but he slapped it away.

“Don’t touch me” he growled eyes on the ground, “Why don’t you go after him? You don’t care if I’m hurt. If you can kiss him while he’s trying to destroy me, you couldn’t possibly care. I’m not part of you guys. I’m just a monster. All my other masters called me a monster. I don’t know why I thought you’d be any different from them. I’m stupid aren’t I?” Taemin let out a strangled chuckle.

“M-monster?” Minho whispered. He was quite surprised Taemin had thought that. Considering how Onew reacted, it didn’t surprised Taemin thought that.

“Taemin, you’re a monster. Taemin…”  Minho paused trying to think of what could possibly describe Taemin. “Taemin, you’re beautiful.” Minho look deep in Taemin’s eyes looking for forgiveness.

Taemin hearing Minho calling him ‘beautiful’ caused an unfamiliar feeling within him. He suddenly felt awkward.

“Taemin look at me.” Taemin struggled to strip his gaze from the floor to Minho.

“Taemin.”

He finally looked at Minho with his failing poker face. “Taemin, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for making you think you’re a monster, for kissing the man that dislikes you and for Onew’s behaviour.  I only done it because I knew it was the only way it would get him to leave. Can you forgive me?”

Taemin stiffly nodded eyes fixed on the mess on the floor. “We might as well clean up. The state of this room is horrible.” Taemin said. Minho chuckled and agreed. They started cleaning up and a thought struck Minho.

“I haven’t told you my name have I? My name is Minho. Choi Minho. But just Minho would do.” Minho felt weird having to tell Taemin his name. It was just plain weird.

“Minho?” Taemin said testing how saying a name sounds. He liked it. He really liked how Minho’s name rolled of his tongue effortlessly. He smiled a little at the thought of saying someone’s name for the first time.

“Minho” He grinned cheerfully.

 

Minho met up with his friends at their usual spot in the café.

“How is my giant ball of froggyness doing this fine morning?” Key said holding Minho in a death grip like hug as if he hadn’t seen him just the other day. Jonghyun came over and peeled Key off Minho closing his eyes and bowing slightly to Minho for Key’s behaviour. Key pouted while Minho just laughed after straightening out his clothes. They sat down and ordered their usual. Their orders came and Key took a sip of his and quipped up remembering something.

“Minho, you do know Onew’s going around telling everyone you got the bloody doll at your house and it nearly killed him.” Minho didn’t know whether Key was asking a question or making a statement.

“Come to think of it, didn’t you tell us you saw it move before? I told you buying that doll was a stupid idea sugar puff.” Jonghyun and Minho cringed at Key calling Minho ‘sugar puff’.

“I don’t remember saying that. I think you heard wrong Key. Taemin’s too cute to hurt anyone.” Key slumped back in his seat sipping his drink and thinking maybe he really did hear wrong. They finished their breakfast and left for school.

Minho looked at his watch and realised he’d probably stayed in school too long. It was already getting to half past eight. He took a detour to the shop and got a little something for Taemin and got the bus home.

“Minho?” Taemin shouted fear laced in his tone. Minho paced to Taemin in the living room. “MINHO!” Minho was quite startled at Taemin’s loud voice.

“What?! Why are you shouting? I’m right here.”

“I was waiting for you all day! Why didn’t you come home earlier? I thought something had happened to you. Do you know the house is a lot scarier at night? I had to hide in the closet until I heard you open the door.”

Minho was stunned at Taemin hiding in a closet, but then realised he probably shrunk himself to his doll size.

“How could you leave me all alone hear? Do you hate me? How long does it take to come home straight from school? What’s the point of school? Aren’t I more important than school? …ho! …inho! Minho!! Are you even listening to me?”

To be quite honest, nothing Taemin said registered to Minho. He was too tired from school to even bother with Taemin’s constant questioning. He just dropped his bags and went to his room and slammed the door shout. He needed the sleep. He didn’t need food or Taemin’s presence at the moment all he wanted was sleep. He would deal with Taemin in the morning.

Taemin didn’t like to be ignored. It made him sad that Minho left him alone all. He went to Minho’s door and knocked on it loudly.

“MINHO?! Minho, are you alive? Are you mad at me? Why are you talking to me? You can’t just-“

“SHUT UP! You’re so annoying! All I want to do is sleep. Can’t you at least let me do that?!” Minho shouted. Taemin closed his mouth keeping himself from finishing his sentence. He pouted and moved away from Minho’s door. He walked back to the living room and shrunk himself back to his doll size and slept on the couch since Minho wasn’t letting him in.

Minho woke up feeling more refreshed and made his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. He got dressed and made his way to the living room and saw Taemin sleeping on the couch. Minho did feel slightly bad for leaving Taemin to sleep alone last night but he needed to get away from his constant nagging. He crept around Taemin took his bag and made his way out to meet his friends before school starts.

“MINHO! Morning pumpkin!” Key squealed. Minho saw Jonghyun’s eyes stapled to his laptop not bothering to look up and waved. This was nothing new to Minho.

“I already ordered for you Min. Hurry up, sit next to me”

“Key, why do you always talk as if you’ve never seen me for decades? We were here just yesterday.”

“Leave me alone! Can’t I express my love for you Min? Do you hate me?” Key pouted tears pooling his eyes threatening to drop.

“Drop the act Key. I’m not in the mood to be an audience for your drama today.” Jonghyun stated blankly. The tears suddenly disappeared from Key’s eyes and he glared at Jonghyun.

“Can’t you let me have fun once in a while? You’re such a joy killer.” Key slightly shouted. The café had gotten used to Key being slightly ‘different’ and loud.

Minho sat down and ate half of Key’s blueberry muffin and sipped his drink. Something on Minho caught Key’s eyes.

“Umm, Minho?” Key asked

“Yes?”

“Did you bring your doll today?”

“No why?”

Key’s eyes widened. “Well, what’s that in you hood?”

“What?” Minho muttered confused and touch his hood. He felt something hard and grabbed it.

“Taemin?” The last Minho remembered was that Taemin was asleep on the couch. Then again, he was in a really unrealistic position on the couch. “This little…!” Minho hissed. “What are you doing here?”

“I followed you because you weren’t listening to me last night.” Taemin pouted speaking low enough so the others didn’t hear. He had pretended to sleep, shrunk to doll size and grabbed onto Minho’s bag just before he was about to leave.

“Is that the doll Onew was talking about? How can this cute little bundle of joy be evil?!?! He’s so adorable!” Jonghyun grabbed Key’s shirt before he was able to launch an attack on Taemin for being cute. He sat back in his seat and sent death rays Jonghyun’s way. Jonghyun removed his eyes away from his laptop.

“He sure is cute” Jonghyun smirked.

 

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A RIDICULOS AMOUT OF TIME! My motivation to write just disappeared >.< Because of my crappy updates, I tried to write a long chapter today. I hope it makes up for my absence (I doubt it T^T). To my subscribers who are still here… THANK YOU!!!!!! TTTT^TTTT You don’t understand how happy I am you’re still here ;_; To the people that unsubscribed, I don’t blame them I did leave you guys hanging :\ I’ll try and update more often neh~~ ^^