WT...!

Lovers Doll

Curently Editing

Ding Dong

 

Minho walked to his front door and opened it revealing a delivery man holding a large box.

“Are you Mr. Choi?”  Minho nodded questioningly. “I need you to sign here sir.”

Minho took the pen handed to him and signed on the electronic device. The man handed the package to Minho and walked away. Minho looked at the box in his hand and closed the door. He walked to his living room and placed the box on the floor. He took the edge of his keys and ran it across the cello tape pulling the box apart. And there he was. The doll. His eyes widened at the beauty of the doll knowing he made the right choice of purchasing it. He dug his hands into the box filled with bits of Styrofoam balls and lifted the doll to his eye level to get a closer look at it.

The doll was wearing red jeans with a black leather vest jacket and a black silky tee under. He also had medium length patent black boots on and a variety of black accessories. His blond hair looked slightly perm giving him a childish glow to him.

“Woah~ Even better than the picture. This outfit looks good on you… but I’m sure a lighter one would look great on you.” Minho said talking to no-one but himself. He placed the doll he could now call his own on the couch and went to his sewing machine to start on the dolls new clothes. He got all the materials and accessories out, switched on his sewing machine and sat in his chair. Oblivious of what was happening behind him, he smiled at himself while starting on his new project.

“So~ you’re my new master.” A voice boomed from behind Minho startling him. “Waaah! This is the first time I’ve turned human so quick." Minho being so engrossed in his new project was still oblivious of what was happening behind him.

“I’ve been passed around by others for so long. But now… I think I’ll be staying for a while.” The holder of the voice held his master by the chin and spun his head around. “And what might your name be?”

Minho’s eyes were the size of saucers when he came to his senses. "Why aren’t you speaking? Am I really that beautiful?”

Minho didn’t know how to react. There was a guy, in his house, speaking to him and was ridiculously beautiful.

Hold on… he’s in my house. How the…

“Ok, I have a couple of rules. I know you’re my master but you know… I gotta lay down some laws too. From now on, you must without trouble say, ‘I love you, you’re beautiful, you’re the star beneath my sky, I don’t know much about algebra but what I do know is you plus me equals forever’ everyday. Be creative and come up with ones that will make me smile.” The boy said with a wink.

“Did you know you have really big…” The boy didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence.

“OMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! CRIMINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! GET OUT MY HOUSE! I KNOW KUNG FU YOU KNOW!!!!” Minho jumped out of his hands out in front of him ready to strike the intruder. By the time his fist was about to make a connection with the unknown person, the person was no longer there. Minho ended up punching thin air and fell on the floor face first.

“Uuuhhhh” He groaned.

“YAA! Are you trying to hit me?!!! This face is gold! I can’t have you leave a mark." Minho looked up expecting to see the person that broke into his but saw nothing. He quickly stood up and scanned his living room. Nothing. He looked down at the floor and jumped back holding onto himself when he saw the doll on the floor. But this time, it was moving…

“Surprised?”

And TALKING!

“What the…”

“Don’t be surprised, I only come alive when the person that has me loves me. But I was quite amazed when I turned human so quick. You must really love huh?” The now doll sized human said with a smirk. Mino was still frozen at his spot, head tilted to the right trying to make sense of everything. “It’s ok, I like you too. You can now fill me with lots of love!” The doll beamed at Minho.

I must be dreaming. Minho felt himself losing his mind every second. Slowly the world was crumbling around him and he dropped to the ground, his vision suddenly encased in darkness.