Uh Ohhhh

Lovers Doll

 

WARNING!!! No, Not Looool, I Haven't Edited This >.< Do The Usual And Pretend The Mistakes Aren't Even There ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Onew came to Minho’s house out of boredom.

“Why are you here? I don’t remember agreeing to you barging into my house whenever you want.”

“Come on, we’re best friends ^^ of course I can barge into your house whenever I want.” Onew said with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

The two walk over to the couch and something caught Onew’s eyes.

“Dude, isn’t that the doll you were talking about before?”

“Err, yeah” Minho said dazed.”

“You said something about it moving. Are you scared? Should I move in with you? I’m your best friend! I’ll do anything for you!” Onew just about shouted.

“… Are you alright?” Minho said quite taken aback by Onew’s sudden burst.

“Minho, I know we’re both guys and this would’ve been awkward. Heck, it is awkward! I’ve been best friends with you for way too long and I’ve developed feelings I shouldn’t have. You’re probably thinking I’m quite crazy right now Minho, I can’t keep it in me any longer! I didn’t fuss over your life just for the sake it! I love you!”

Minho just stood there. Shock had paralysed him. He would’ve never thought his best friend would all of a sudden be spewing out his emotions all over him.

“You love me too right? You’re not going out with anyone else are you?!”

Minho didn’t have time to grasp anything that was going on until he felt his back collide with his couch. Onew had a grip on his shirt and didn’t show any signs of letting go.

“Onew! What do you think you are doing?”

“Minho! Don’t you want to be with me? Am I a bad person? Why don’t you love me?”

“O-onew… I do love you. J-just as a person that’s really close with me.”

“I want you to love me the way I do!” Onew said with an almost crazed emotion in his eyes.

Onew slipped his hand up the hem of Minho shirt.

“Onew! What come over you? Get off me now!” Minho belted, eyes bulging out off their sockets.

“Oh hell knawl!!!!! You’ve got some whack courage putting your hand on my man!”

Onew snapped back to his senses when he heard a third voice in the room and turned around to face where it was coming from. Taemin who was sitting in his chair on Minho’s desk had had enough of another guy crawling unnecessarily over his master. He rose from his seat fists clenched; his body growing in size with a sinister smirk on face.

“Do want to ‘coincidently’ fall down a bridge?” Taemin said seriously, sarcastically said.

Before Onew had time to react, Taemin’s hand was already gripping onto his hair pulling him away from Minho and dragging him to the door. Onew was flailing about trying to get free. Onew grabbed Taemin’s arm and gave him a Chinese burn. Taemin retracted his hand back studying it turn a bright red. Onew shuffled backwards to the door too horrified to rely on his feet.

“G-get away from me! You’re a m-monster! A monster I tell you!” Onew shrieked, his voice breaking everywhere.

Minho became bored of watching his best friend tackle the person he was becoming fond of. There was only one thing he could do to get Onew to go away. Onew felt a shadow cast over him causing him to look up. Minho was looking down at him smirking. Minho reached down with left hand and grabbed the collar of Onew’s shirt dragged him up. Minho looked at Onew, slightly scrutinising him; head tilting from left to right. He held onto Onew with his right hand too to hold Onew up. Minho closed his eyes and nodded to himself. He inched closer Onew looking intensely at his lips. He gave up trying to build up tension and kissed Onew straight full on, on the lips. No hesitation, no second thoughts. He. Kissed. Onew.

 

I Know It's Crappy And A Whole Week Late TT^TT I Wasn't Really Thinking About It. It's My First Day Off School In Three Months! And I Can't Hack School Or Any Type Of Sickness. I Know It's Not An Excuse So From Now On, I'll Try And Update Every Other Day!!! XD

Ps. To The  People Who've Subscribed... *Sniff* Thank You!!!! Even Though I'm Such A Crappy Updater Looooooool, Kudo To You All~~~ <33