Just That Little Thing...Called Candy

Drabble Collection and Requests!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYNAME/TOXIC



Walking down the candy aisle, Seyong smiled to himself. He needed to find the perfect mix, but there were so many options. Looking up at the top shelf, he saw what he needed, stretching to the best of his ability. The big bag of candy corn would be perfect for brightening his community and a great addition to his secret giveaway he had planned. No one would know he had done it. He would be pleased with his task, having done his good deed for the month. He just needed to REACH it...

Sighing, the young man jumped up, still trying to reach it...but It was no use. Pouting, he turned to go find an employee who could reach the candy for him...and ran head on into a tall, dark haired man. The other man wasn't paying attention, and fell to the floor.

 

Mortified, Seyong laughed nervously, reaching out to help him up. "I'm so sorry! I should have paid more attention." He ran his eyes over the man's lanky frame, grinning when he saw that he was tall enough to reach the candy corn...and very good looking, despite the thick eye makeup. He offered the man a charming, but incredibly cheesy grin, glancing at the candy corn. 

The other man was back on his feet by that time, smiling at Seyong. "It's alright." He grinned wickedly when he glanced at the candy corn. "Do you need help with that? You seem a little...vertically challenged." 

Seyong laughed, thinking of other things the man could help him with, as his mind was strayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter