A Glimmer of Hope

Drabble Collection and Requests!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 DMTN/f(x)


Staring ahead of her, Luna began walking down the aisle, toward the man she loved. He was tall, handsome, and perfect in every way. This should have been the happiest day of her life, but instead, it was a nightmare. If this had gone differently, if she had spoken sooner...and if she hadn't KNOWN the look in his eyes, she would be the one standing in front of him, speaking the words that would bind them together for the rest of their lives. The look he had when he was staring at the woman he loved, knowing that no one could ever be the same in his eyes. Everything she knew of him was going to someone else,...His body, mind and soul. Most of all, his HEART. All of the sleepless nights of wanting him to be hers and loving him for the last ten years were about to be dashed away. Sitting numbly through the ceremony, Luna felt a stab in her heart when he kissed his bride. Nothing would ever be the same.

 

*

 

Simon had watched Luna his eyes on her alone. He was in love with her, but he knew that she would never see him in the way that she saw Minho. He was everything that Simon wasn't. However, ther was something he was determined to take advantage of. 

When the ceremony was over and the dances had begun, Simon walked up to Luna. "May I have this dance?" He smiled when she took his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter