Boyfriend Songfic

Drabble Collection and Requests!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. Let Me Be the One- SS501 (Hyunseong)

 

Hyunseong wasn't surprised when he heard the news of his friend's break up. The guy had been terrible for him and Hyunseong had stood by and watched year after year, knowing he would be perfect for his friend instead. He wanted him more than anything, but Jeongmin always went for the wrong guys. Now he had been hurt again and Hyunseong decided that he wasn't gong to stand by and watch it again. Walking up to his friend, he wrapped his arms around him. It was over.

 

2. H.I.T.T.- Goodnight (Donghyun)

 

Donghyun stared down at the casket, wondering what could have been if he hadn't pushed her to be something other than what she had become. He had been in love with her, but she wouldn't listen to him. Now it was too late to go back and change anything. As she had began to spiral down, he had wanted to hug her, hold her tight and pull her back from the hell she was falling into. He had been devastated when he had received the call that she had ended it all. He still couldn't believe it. Dropping a single flower onto her casket, he whispered "I'm sorry." 

 

3. Big Bang- Tell Me Goodbye (Jo Twins)

 

Youngmin stared at the mirror before him, waiting for him to say something. This couldn't be goodbye. They hadn't had enough time to get to know one another, and now they were being ripped apart again. This had happened when they had been children, with their parents divorce. This was different. Far different. It was a contract that was ripping them apart now, as Kwangmin had signed his life away to monsters. Youngmin knew that if he let him go now, he would never see his twin again. Kwangmin searched his brother's eyes again, seeing to hope for something anything. Youngmin suddenly reached out and grabbed his brother, pulling his away. This wouldn't end this way. He would control it.

 

4.The Boss- To the Unseen Future (Minwoo)

 

Staring out the window, Minwoo turned the ring on his finger nervously. He was going to a new life, as he took a deep breath and walked up the stairs to the building and into the audition room. There were so many people in front of him, but that gave him time to think and consider what he wanted. Closing his eyes, he imagined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter